Hello from Malaysia - Newbie Witch

Hi all,

So excited to be here.
I have been drawn to the craft ever since I can remember and was told a few times that I have the gift.
It is only now that I am brave to explore and to be part of a community. I am very new, any tips and advice are welcome :slight_smile:

Blessed Be to all.

12 Likes

Hello Merry Meet,
My name is Jeannie, I just wanted to welcome you to the coven. Tonight is the full moon. The hunters moon
(Group Ritual - Oct 21) A Cup for the Hunter’s Moon :full_moon:
I hope you have a happy Harvest Moon! And welcome to the coven!
Jeannie

9 Likes

Merry meet @Kerina! :heart:

Welcome to the forum- we’re blessed to have you here! I visited Malaysia for a few weeks back in 2019. I’ll never forget Kuala Lumpur or the beautiful Batu Caves, it is so beautiful there! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

To help you get started, I recommend taking a look at this week’s Merry Meet Monday News Post. A new one is posted every Monday- it has a list of current events, happenings, and holidays and can help you get the most out of your time in the forum. Please know that you are warmly invited to join all of the activities! :blush:

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. You have many friendly fellow coven members happy to help or even just chat!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Welcome :relaxed:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York. Have you seen the courses yet?

If you need anything please let me know!
Blessed be :pray:

9 Likes

Hi welcome to spells8 my name is Khadija and I live in Sydney Australia and am a new witch… I can’t wait to see you on the forums and don’t hesitate if you have a question or just want to chat… :blush:

7 Likes

Hi @Kerina! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

We’re glad you’re here. You’ve gotten a lot of links so I’ll just give you some advice. When you’re starting out you’ll want to buy stuff but the only thing you really need is yourself. And books. Lots of books to research from. Wait a bit and see what you really need. Then go on Etsy or visit your local thrift stores and see what you can find.

If you have any questions, about anything, just ask here and we’ll be happy to help. I look forward to getting to know you!

9 Likes

@Kerina hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. I’m so glad you found your way to us. This is a great place to learn and grow with a group of amazing ppl. If you need help or have any questions just ask. Someone will always help you.

10 Likes

It’s nice to meet you! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, USA! Everyone here is very helpful & supportive. I have made some lifelong friends! A great coven of people. :infinite_roots:

If you have any questions please feel free to ask & someone will get back to you as soon as they can or feel free to jump in on any post that you find & interests you! I look forward to speaking with soon! :heart:

9 Likes

Hello @Jeannie1 , Merry Meet
Thank you so much! I missed it, but I did do my own ritual :slight_smile:
Look forward to joining the next one!

6 Likes

Merry Meet!

Aww that is amazing, hope you had a wonderful time here. I am from Kuala Lumpur.

Thank you so much for the invite! I look forward to join in on the activities :slight_smile:

Blessed Be!

4 Likes

Merry Meet @Siofra

Thank you :slight_smile:
I will definitely do, thanks so much again for the warm welcome.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Hi @crystal24

Thank you :slight_smile:
I am glad too and feel super overwhelmed with so much love and warmth welcome given to me.
I look forward to connect with everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hi @Amethyst

Omg thank you for this advice!! haha, you are right, I definitely felt like buying a lot of things, and here they are all overly pricey since it’s imported from the US or South America.
I will definitely heed your advice and wait a bit! I appreciate the tip :slight_smile:

Looking forward to connecting with you as well. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi Khadija,

Thank you for the warm welcome and I look forward to connecting with you as well :slight_smile:

I am on Day 2 of the Witch Initiation Course. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@christina4 Merry Meet!

Nice to meet you!
Yeah, I am going thru the Initiation Course, on day 2 at the moment.
I look forward to connecting with you as well :slight_smile:

Blessed Be!

6 Likes

Hello and welcome,

So glad to have you here!

I’m Jess from Perth, Australia. I am very brand new to the craft and just starting out on my path.

This coven is absolutely amazing. The people that you will meet are such beautiful souls. They are kind, loving, generous and so supportive. I feel that I am so blessed to have found this group.

No question is ever too silly. Everyone here is willing to help and offer support, advice and guidance. There is someone always willing and able to answer your question, that’s guaranteed. I have learned so much and I’ve only been a member for a couple of weeks!

I have been made to feel so very welcome and wanted.

I look forward to getting to know you!

Jess

6 Likes

Hi Jess

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!

I can feel the love and support, which is so amazing!! I am super stoke in connecting with everyone :slight_smile:

Blessed Be!

Kerina

6 Likes

You’re welcome for the tip! Our own @MeganB did a wonderful video on things she wished she knew before becoming a witch. Maybe that would help you out.

Hearthwitch on YouTube did a wonderful one too.

Hope those help you out!

7 Likes

I love your picture :framed_picture: you’re beautiful :heart:

6 Likes

I am sure you will love it, i just finished the course recently and was amazed at all the content… Enjoy :blush:

6 Likes