Hello from Maryland, USA!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday. My name is Kelly, magickal name 'Willowe". You can call me either - I’m totally fine with both! I’m 37 years old, happily married to a fellow Pagan, and we live with our 2 cats, Minnie and Khaleesi, and our little dog, Zoey, in Baltimore, MD. I wouldn’t necessarily call myself a “baby witch” but I am always open to new methods of learning. My goal in joining this community to meet like-minded people to share ideas and find some acceptance.

Thanks for having me. I have been Pagan my whole life and started researching Wicca in the late 90s, and became fully committed in my beliefs by 2010. Was never part of a coven, but am not against it at all. I would love to join a group, even online, to brainstorm some ideas for casting a circle together. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi @Willowe!! :sparkles:

Thanks for this introduction and even better, the feedback about having a Spells8 app, I really appreciate that! I replied you there but I hope there will be an app coming soon! :pray:

You’re full of great ideas!! :laughing: Yes! There’s a whole group of East coast witches here in the Forum. Being all in the same timezone helps! so I feel that it can certainly be arranged!

We have an Energy Exchange section that can be used for group rituals. If you have anything specific in mind, you can always create an interactive topic there. I would love to participate!!

1 Like

A very warm welcome to you, @Willowe! :heart:

It sounds like you have been on your magickal path for a while- I am so glad that it has led you here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you find the forums to be a home and online covern where you can share your knowledge :open_book: and maybe learn some interesting things from other witches too! :two_hearts:

You are very welcome here, and we are blessed to have you! :heart: Reach out at any time with experiences, thoughts, or questions that come your way- there are many here who are always happy to listen or to learn! :books::sparkles:

It is a pleasure to meet you- I can’t wait to talk with you more! Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like