Hello from me to you!

My name is Chasnie and I recently started my Wicca journey about 5/6 months ago. It all started with me going to school for Addiction Counseling. I wanted (and still currently do want) to add something different to the counseling process and my intuition led me towards crystals/minerals. I then started reading more about Tarot Cards, to moon water to spices and spells.
I honestly have not tried a spell yet, the only thing that comes close is an egg cleansing.
I cant wait to start my Wicca journey.
Wish my luck!! and Good Luck to my fellow Wiccans!!!

5 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @chasnie

I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. It’s so nice to meet you, Chasnie! I recommend starting with the Lessons There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions, just ask! Q&A Welcome to the family :people_hugging: and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @chasnie! I’m Siofra_Strega, one of the moderators in the forum & we are happy to have you!

The courses are a great place to start as the lovely @marsha said & kind of go in order & walk you through different aspects of things including Spellcasting 101 & there is a Tarot Course to get you started as well.

Crystals are a very popular topic & we have many aficionados of crystals here in the forum. I love them all & wish I could have all the pretties, but… there isn’t enough room & I’d be in the poor house :rofl:

Feel free to do a search in the forum for anything that may interest you regarding crystals, spells, or whatever questions you may have & if you still have questions, feel free to ask, someone will be able to get you pointed in the right direction as soon as they see the question.

I hope you enjoy the site & the forum! There is a wealth of knowledge in both areas! I look forward to learning with you! :revolving_hearts: :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

Hi @chasnie! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I second going through the lessons, they’re a great place to start and get your feet wet. You’ll soon find yourself casting spells and having fun with the rest of us!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Merry meet @chasnie,

Don’t mind me jumping on the welcome wagon too- I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch with a love for travel. It is a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

This is just my personal opinion and others may disagree, but I would say that a magickal journey can begin before spells (or even exist without spells at all!). It sounds like through your exploration of tarot, crystals, moon water, kitchen witchery, and more, that your magickal journey has already begun! :mage: :two_hearts:

Please make yourself at home here, Chasnie- all the resources on the main Spells8 site and the vast content here in the forum are at your fingertips to use as you wish. Know that you are warmly invited to join the forum Activities and are free to jump into any discussions that call to you.

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

@BryWisteria
You are so right, but if I may? Meditation is a gift that helps with focus, concentration, and self
introspection.

Blessing
Garnet

5 Likes

I’m with you fully on this one, Garnet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Meditation is a gift you give yourself that just keeps on giving- it really is loaded with benefits! :person_in_lotus_position: :sparkles:

Blessed be! :heart:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.