Hello from Milwaukee Wisconsin

Hello, Im near Milwaukee, WI, my name is Jessica (or Jazz) & i dont know the 1st thing about this but i know that i was drawn here for a reason. I can sense things happening before they happen & im thinking there is a connection here somewhere? I look forward to finding out more!

8 Likes

Hi @Jazzica! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m glad you’re here, I think you were drawn here for a reason too! I hope you decide you belong. A good place to start here is the Courses, they’ll help you figure out some of what we’re up to and if paganism is for you. No pressure.

If you have any questions about anything, ask and someone will pop up and help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Jazzica :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

That’s totally okay :+1: We’ve got you covered with so much information and resources that you’re bound to find something you click with! The wonderful Amethyst already shared a link to the courses and I think that’s a great place to start. :blush: Find something you’re interested in and hop right in!

This sounds a bit like Claircognizance! This is the ability to just sort of know things without knowing how you know them – it’s a form of psychic skill!

Claircognizance is the clair sense ability to know something with the utmost certainty. It could be with a certain specific set of details with someone in Spirit or as in a message. Claircognizance is relatively random as it pops into your mind without any prior invoking of thoughts or brainpower. I liken claircognizance to when you’re talking to someone and all of a sudden you receive in your mind a message in your mental inbox. It is very spontaneous and the information contained is chillingly accurate. I have noticed it a few times when reading for a client. They bring up a loved one they’d love to hear from. Immediately the name pops into my mind or how they passed away.

The 6 Clair Senses: Unlock the Key to your Psychic Abilities

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you around in the forum! Hop into Witchy Wisdom or pop a question into our Q&A category :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Hello from Brisbane Australia! :yin_yang::heart::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

@Jazzica
Welcome Jazz. Not to worry, we all came here, either on purpose or were drawn here for one reason or another.
I am delighted to say, to you "welcome to spells8
You have found a worldwide group of like-minded people who follow their hearts as seekers of knowledge. You are what you are and we respect that.

We all arrived here possibly broken or in scattered pieces. You are safe here. We have no bullying, nor disrespect. We offer support to the sad, and empathy for those grieving or depressed.
I came here broken and didn’t even know it. I lurked for a long time and after reading various posts I found a new need to go on. I felt needed again. So I dove into the knowledge base that has been gathered here and as I learned, I became stronger. I learned to like the little old lady I was and could offer encouragement and strength to others.
This a wonderful and self-fulfilling place to be.
Get comfortable. Find something to drink, and put your feet up. Jazz, learn with us, and grow with us. Who knows, sweet girl? Maybe we can make a better world.
Be blessed, stay safe and know you are loved
Garnet

6 Likes

@MeganB
Lady M. As always, eloquent and kind.
And you wonder why we :sparkling_heart: you so much.
Hugs and blessings
Garnet

5 Likes

Merry meet @Jazzica,

I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

It sounds like you are nurturing some wonderful talents! I can see others have already shared some great advice and suggestions, so just chiming in with my support. There is a lot to explore on both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum- so take your time and enjoy the journey!

If you ever need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Your coven is a very friendly one and we are always happy to help however we can :infinite_roots: :heart:

Hope to talk with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

3 Likes

Welcome @Jazzica :sparkles:

I’m Ashley, an eclectic witch also from Wisconsin (way up North.) I do have family in South Milwaukee though.

You’ve come to the right place to learn! There’s lots of helpful information on the website, in the courses and in the forums. And an amazing community! :slight_smile:

I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums!

4 Likes

Welcome! I hope you learn lots and find exactly what led you here! Merry Meet!

5 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Jazzica

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us, Jessica! There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, just let us know. I love your ‘nickname,’ Jazz, and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better! Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.