Hello from mirta. I’m new here

Hellllooo :heart:
Mirta here from Mauritius :mauritius:

10 Likes

Hello @mirta,

I am happy to meet you, welcome to the coven. My name is Nicki and I am a eclectic witch studying the craft. I am from the lovely Caribbean Islands. Feel free to take some courses and ask any questions you may have, due feel comfortable. Looking to seeing you around

Blessed Be :dizzy:

7 Likes

Miss Mirta, welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven. We welcome all seekers of knowledge in magic. We come from all over the world, from the USA to Japan, the Philippines, Poland, England and many more. This is the nicest group of people I’ve ever met. Kind, informed, sweet and understanding. No one judges another because we’ve all been where we’ve come out of the broom closet and suffered the indignities of our nearest and dearest. Here, Mirta no one will judge you. You can ask anything without fear.
The best way to begin your new and exciting journey? Check our Q&A section, the forum and easiest of all Wicca Self-Initiation Video Course. If you have issues, please throw it out there and someone will either find the answer or point you in the right direction to do so.
I’m excited that you’ve joined our family!
Merry Welcome, Blessed Be

6 Likes

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your welcoming words and offering your help. This is so kind :heart::heart:

7 Likes

Wowww :star_struck: this is so encouraging
Looking to have a superb journey with you all :sunglasses::woman_in_lotus_position:

6 Likes

Hello @mirta! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the USA. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’ve got to admit, I had to look up Mauritius on Ecosia. LOL. It’s nice to get to know you! If you need anything, just give a shout and someone will help you out! I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Hahaha. :smiley::smiley:

Thank you for this welcoming message! Stay bless :cherry_blossom:

6 Likes

Welcome! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’m glad that you’ve found your way here!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes

You’re welcome! :hugs:

5 Likes

Greetings @mirta,

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven- it’s a pleasure to meet you! :infinite_roots: :blush:

I’ve seen from your other posts that you are full of passion and excitement for your craft- that’s wonderful! I’m looking forward to reading your posts and chatting with you more :blush:

Please know that you are warmly invited to join the ongoing Activities in the forum- make yourself at home here!

Love and Light :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hi from southern california!!! Welcome

7 Likes

Thank you so much!! :sparkles:

6 Likes

:blush::sunflower:Hello Mitra I am Jeannie from Sacramento! :us:

5 Likes