Hello from New Hampshire USA

Hello there spells8 family. I joined spells8 a few months ago and have just now settled enough to join in the forum. I began practicing in 2006 and was a wee baby witch just getting my feet under me when “life happened”. Recently, I have returned to wicca as a solitary Grey Witch. I found it necessary to return to witchcraft to feed my spiritual needs, for my health and for the betterment of my life. I stumbled across spells8 while looking for the wiccan school I attended back when I started. So, I am not new new new to this as they say, but rusty. I have found this site extremely helpful in “getting up and running” while keeping me grounded and preventing me from jumping in hard and fast then failing to “hear the messages” presented to me through my practice. That being said, I am happy to be here and very much look forward to making connections through our commonalities (and differences). Krystal Klear

11 Likes

@Krystal_Klear hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio and it’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m glad you found your way to this wonderful family.

7 Likes

Hi Tracy from NH. I’m Garnet, from FLA and many other states as a navy wife.
Each of us found Spells8 while searching for a/the truth.
Everyone’s truth is different as everybody’s reason for searching is different.
I stumbled onto this site and the most magnificent group of like minded people. Now truth, Justice and the American way is great, but more than that we have kind, gentle empathetic, sympathetic helpful Coven of people. There is no sniping nor criticism or petty meanness.
There is so much information on this site, without your questions about it I could write a thesis on it. (Please believe me, ya don’t want me to start rolling on and on about Spells8, I could do pages and pages.
Welcome with warmth and love.
Garnet

8 Likes

Welcome, I’m Siofra from. Cape Cod. My mother lived in NH for many years. It’s beautiful up there, this time of year it gets really nice!

The new :clock1: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Catch-Up! started. There is a list of challenges you can select from this week.

I’m happy you found your way here! :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

Hi @Krystal_Klear! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome! We’re glad you’re here!

You probably already know but I’ll remind you that tomorrow is the Group Tea Ritual om the Sacred Space area of the forum. It’s a real good way to get to know people and see what they’re up to.

I look forward to getting to know you more!

4 Likes

hi @Krystal_Klear , Peaches from sunny/rainy Florida, so glad you found us! best place for learning, help, love and support! :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Merry Meet Crystal. Thank you for the warm welcome! ~KK

4 Likes

Merry Meet Amethyst, I am glad to be here as well. Thank you for the reminder of the Group Tea Ritual tomorrow. I will try to attend. Looking forward to meeting and greeting others!

5 Likes

Merry Meet Siofra, New Hampshire is beautiful. I have lived here most of my like, save for a short stint in Tennessee. Thank you for pointing out the Weekly Witchy Challenge. I will check it out! ~KK

6 Likes

Merry Meet Garnet.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am glad to be back with like-minded people who do tend to be warm-hearted and accepting. Nice to meet you! ~KK

6 Likes

@Krystal_Klear your very welcome, I look forward to getting to know you. Hope to chat soon

6 Likes

Merry meet Krystal @Krystal_Klear!

Although I’m currently living in Europe, I grew up in MA and spent a lot of time in NH- I’m sure the autumn foliage is already on it’s way to becoming quite wonderful there :maple_leaf: :fallen_leaf: :blush:

I noticed that your magickal name is different from your username- would you like to update your username to reflect this, or would you prefer to keep it as is? If you’d like to switch it, I would be happy to help, just let me know!

Please make yourself at home in the forum- you have many friendly fellow magic-lovers here happy to help and/or chat :blush:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Merry meet @Krystal_Klear, and welcome back its lovely to have you here. I am Khadija also known as Tanya (my birth name) a baby witch, and i am from Sydney Australia. Can’t wait to hear your all about your wisdom and experiences in Wicca/Witchcraft :blush:

6 Likes

You’re more than welcome! I always like to see new people at tea!

5 Likes

Don’t you worry, Bri,
We’re saving up to ransom you from Poland. I’ve saved .42 cents and 2 bubble gums.
OOPS, Make that 1 bubble gum…I’m weak, I chewed it.
Sigh!
Love ya
Garnet

5 Likes

¡Hola, and welcome to our coven!

I’m glad that you’re back on this path. I’m Stef, and I’m from Colombia. I hope to see you around and learn from each other.

Blessed be! :love_letter:

8 Likes

Well met and welcome to the forums Tracy!

5 Likes

Poland is beautiful btw and bet Bri wouldn’t want to leave. I was born & live in America but still have relatives in Poland :slight_smile: LOL on the gum

7 Likes

Yes, I would like to change my name to Krystal Klear. I have looked and have been unable to do so. I would love the help…
Thank you! ~KK

5 Likes

It’ll be a few hours before TheTravelWitch is up so (as part of the team of moderators) I went ahead and changed your name for you. :slight_smile: Welcome to Spells8 and Infinite Roots!

5 Likes