Hello from New York

Hi everyone. I am looking forward to learning more about the craft. I have found my path as a Wiccan Witch and have been practicing for about 6 months. I have always loved animals and nature. I am from upstate New York.

8 Likes

Welcome @sara25! We have a few witches from the NY area, to find out more you can visit Where in the World are the Witches? GROUP POLL! 2022 :map: & it will lead you to a more specific post about areas that is in #sacred-space.

I’m Siofra_Strega, a moderator in the forum from Cape Cod! It’s now a lot cooler… no more 70s or above… that’s quick for this year… on my birthday in November it was 70 last year :laughing:

I have you started any of the courses on Spells8? They have a lot of great information on many topics… even if it’s not something that interests you, even just for knowledge value it’s good to have. Plus the printables are amazing too!

If you need anything please feel free to start a post with the question or share any information you may have with us! We love to learn new things! I look forward to learning with you! :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Hi @sara25! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’ll find all sorts of witches here! What kind of magic are you interested in? Keep an eye out tomorrow for a post called Merry Meet Monday- Magickal News of the Week, it will let you know what’s going on in the forum and what activities we’re up to, that way you can jump in and have some fun!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @sara25

You are in the right place to learn more about the craft. I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I am so glad your path has led you here. I love animals and nature too. I am looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Merry meet @sara25,

I believe I just responded to another post of yours, apologies for the late greeting! It is a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Congrats on finding your path and embarking on your magickal journey- may your Craft bring you lots of happiness and many blessings! Please know that you are only alone as you wish to be- anytime you have questions, want to share some spellwork, or simply want to chat with others who “get it”- your coven is here waiting for you. Feel free to reach out at any time! :heart::infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Hi @sara25 im John Knox 35 from the Middle East & I’m an eclectic witch.

I’m sure you’ll do great here & learn a lot as I have.

7 Likes

Hey there @sara25 :heart: Welcome to Spells8 and the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here in the forum. It’s nice to meet you! :blush: I also love animals and nature – I’m partial to my scaly friends as I have five snakes and a gecko.

I’ve never been to New York before but one day I want to! I’m currently planted in Florida :blush:

I look forward to getting to know you better!

:green_heart: Megan

8 Likes

Welcome, @sara25. I have found this community to be both wise and full of heart and have found it to be a place to both learn and grow, eve in the short time I have been here. I have no doubt you will, too!

7 Likes

Welcome @sara25 ! I am from Arizona and i bet upstate New York is beautiful especially this time of year.

8 Likes

Hello My New Witch Sister,

I am also from Upstate New York. I cannot believe there are so many people from around the world. I am fairly new here too. Everyone is very helpful here. I had a hard time getting started with Spells 8 and using my cell phone did not make matters any easier.

I now have my laptop (computer was stolen) and things are going much smoother. I am home here and this is my new family…I could not be happier. I am sure you will feel the same way.

Medea

7 Likes

Hi Kathleen 9.

I am sure Sara25 will agree with me…Upstate NY in the fall is absolutely breath takingly beautiful.

8 Likes

Here are a few pictures from some beautiful pictures in New York:

6 Likes

Wow, that is gorgeous! :heart_eyes: Did you take that picture, @Medea? Where in NY is it? It looks like an amazing place, and the autumn colors really take it to the next level :fallen_leaf: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes