Hello From New Zealand

Hello everyone - my name is Angela, I am 44 years old, wife to an amazing man and mother to two amazing daughters <3 I am so excited to have found this forum. I live in New Zealand and I am so looking forward to meeting everyone. I have been on a journey of self discovery for the last 20 or so years, and I have decided to embrace who I truly am and my gifts to be of service to others. Wishing you all an amazing week ::slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome, Angela!! :wave:

Congratulations on embracing this path! Magic is like a candle in the darkness. It can heal, it can fulfill. It’s awesome that you are discovering these powers. :raised_hands:

Feel free to use to the forum to share your experiences, or ask about anything you want to learn. Merry meet and blessed be! :sparkles:

2 Likes

@angela14 Welcome and merry meet. Love your introduction. I’m new here, too. I hope you have an amazing week as well.

2 Likes

Hi @angela14! I’m Kasie and I’m from West Virginina in the States. Welcome to the forum. I look forward to chatting with you! :hugs:

2 Likes

So glad to have you here! I’m from New York in the US. I have 4 kids. Look forward to seeing you in other posts. If you need anything, please let me know. Blessed be :pray::innocent:

2 Likes

A warm welcome to you, @angela14! :heart:

Sending greetings from Poland! I’ve always wanted to visit New Zealand, I was hoping to do the Working Holiday there at some point. I’ve heard it’s a gorgeous place! :mountain::two_hearts: The forums has members from all over- you’ll find yourself making friends from around the world in no time :grin:

May I ask if there are any aspects in particular that you enjoy? Perhaps crystals, divination, herbs, or others? If not, no worries at all! Feel free to pursue your interests by searching the forums or taking a look through the Complete Courses on Spells8.

If you have any questions, thoughts, or other insights- feel free to share by creating a new discussion! Make yourself at home and jump in on any posts of interest. You are also warmly invited to the weekly Group Tea and Talk Ritual :coffee:

It is a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to talking more with you soon- Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I love the analogy of Magic is like a candle in the darkness - that is beautiful, I will carry that with me always :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Thank you for the warm welcome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And we have always wanted to visit Poland - once the world begins to open up again we are planning on travelling to that part of the world!
I have a keen interest in Tarot, I read for people in my immediate environment as well as from all over the world, I love Astrology - beginning to dive deep into that world and it compliments my Tarot. Crystals are another passion I am beginning to explore as well as Numerology. In terms of herbs, essential oils, and others I am beginning to explore these amazing aspects to the Craft as well - I want to learn it all lol :stuck_out_tongue:
Thank you so much for the warm welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile: New York - it is a dream of my Husband and I to take our daughters there for Christmas one year - we want to experience a Christmas with snow in a magical city -in NZ we have Christmas in summer :stuck_out_tongue:
so glad to meet you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lovely to meet you as well - thank you for the warm welcome :slight_smile: x

2 Likes

Thank you so much - yay for us newbies :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Welcome! This is an awesome place! Glad to have you.

2 Likes

Merry meet @angela14 :sparkles: welcome to the forum :tada:

2 Likes

Snow, you can have it all! Haha. And I’d love to visit New Zealand. New York City is over crowded near the holidays. I live between the city and Albany. I visited the city for new years and watched the tree lighting a couple of times. I love to ice skate in the park.

2 Likes

I’m glad you liked it! One of my favorite writers, Oscar Wilde, once wrote:

“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

2 Likes

Merry Meet from Cape Cod! I have 3 children but they are a little older. My youngest is 11 the other 2 have graduated high school. I hope you like it here, the people are great and happy to have you here. There is a lot of good information and great people. Enjoy and talk to you soon.

1 Like

Tarot, Astrology, Crystals, Numerology, and so much more- hooray! You have so many wonderful interests and talents, Angela! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you can find many resources here to help with your studies- for herbs, I think a great place to cover a lot of material in one spot is the Green Witch: Herbal Witchcraft Course :herb:

Green-Witch-Course-Herbal-Witchcraft

Crystals are a very popular topic in the forums- here’s a list of discussions with information, tips, and answered questions about crystals! :gem:

I recommend the 12 Zodiac Meditations for Astrology lovers, as well as the many discussions about astrology- there’s a great new topic about the Mars Retrograde that will be a big astrological influence in the coming weeks!

During your studies, if you come across some new fun or interesting information, feel free to share! :blush: There are many others here like you who are passionate about digging deeper into new aspects of magick :sparkles:

Happy learning and Blessed Be- it’s really very nice to meet you! :heart:

2 Likes