Hello from North Carolina

I’m Sharon, a 50yo Wiccan from NY, living currently in NC. While I consider myself a Green Witch, I implement my craft into my art as well.

I found my way after my 16yo son died in a car accident. Spiritually I felt lost after his death. After reflecting, I realized that I always have been touched by witchcraft and Wicca throughout my life and watching my Great Grandmother.

A lot of reading and studying later, I knew my path was a match and perfect fit. So here I am. I look forward to learning more and getting to know likeminded souls.

6 Likes

Welcome Sharon. It’s nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy everything here at Spells8. It is a Wonderful Community. Hope you are staying safe and look forward to chatting with ya soon.

5 Likes

Hello! I’m Kasie, from West Virginia. Welcome to the group. I’m glad you found your path, but I’m sorry it went about the way it did. You have my sympathies.

You’re welcome to join any Activities we have going on. We’re just starting a new book club for the month, and there are tea times on Thursdays. If you have any questions just pop up and ask, someone will be sure to help you out!

I look forward to getting to know you!

4 Likes

Welcome!!! I am too somewhat new but I started with the craft back in the 80’s after I got out of high school. I am back on my path and loving everyone here. They are all inviting, warm, and very helpful. I also use my craft to enhance my artistic endeavors. I blend essential oils and have written several rituals that I use to charge my oils with intention and love.

Blessed be )O(

5 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss, Sharon. You are very strong.

I’m glad you found us! I feel what you say about connecting with your great grandmother. I am always discovering things in my family tree that slowly begin to make sense. We are connected!

I hope you’ll explore the Forum and share your insights whenever you can. Merry Meet! :sparkles:

4 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @InkandSplashes :heart:

We are blessed to have you join us- it sounds like you have had quite the journey into your magical practice! I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your son. I agree with Francisco- I think you are amazingly strong to have a spiritual rebirth and rise again after such a tragedy :pray:

Feel free to make yourself at home here and know that you are very welcome to share any projects or things on your mind! We all love to learn and grow together here :seedling: :blush:

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Thank you all. This space is super special and inspirational…and the people are so supportive. :green_heart:

4 Likes