Hello from NZ! Hedge/Celtic Witch here

I am Janine, a 28 year old medium-experience witch (in Mother phase of life) from New Zealand and I look forward to making the acquiantance of some of you as I work through this course. :slight_smile: I am a highly nature-focussed witch and my magickal focusses are towards health/healing (psych and physical) and plants. Alongside more ethereal practises I also study astronomy passionately, attempt to keep some plants alive (my motivation waxes and wanes) and enjoy swimming as often as possible.

8 Likes

Merry Meet, Janine! :wave:

Thanks for that introduction! I also try to keep plants alive!! Still learning :rofl:

It sounds like you would be interested in this book, which I recently came upon: A Druid’s Herbal: Of Sacred Tree Medicine. The author includes Druidic spiritual practices, herbal healing remedies, and plant wisdom about each of the sacred trees in Celtic lore.

Anyway, feel free to explore the Forum and comment on any topic you like! We will be here in case you have questions or want to share any new findings in your path!

2 Likes

Welcome Janine!!! Glad you are here and make yourself right at Home…

2 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @janine! :blush:

Greetings from another Green Witch- your many talents are very welcome here :green_heart: I know the challenges of caring for plants through the seasons- it is both a joy and a struggle at times :sweat_smile:

Feel free to get involved in the many Activities we have in the forum, and if you have any questions as you explore don’t hesitate to reach out! We are all learning together here and there are many happy to help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It is a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be! :seedling::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi @janine! I’m Kasie from West Virginia in the US. Welcome to the group! We’re a friendly bunch so don’t be afraid to just jump in somewhere. I look forward to chatting with you!

2 Likes

So good to meet you @Janine I am from Sacramento!! I am very interested in Mediumship! I had a dream the other day that something happened and then it happened. I always thought I could speak to the dead but don’t have any experiences except for the pendulum, ojia board and having spiritual feelings I can talk to the dead. Who knows that this is just a concept or that I can really do it! I think I can!! I just never did a séance! I would like to try getting closer to spirit! Maybe someday I will. But cheers to you glad to have someone who knows this practice. I hope you can see me on the forum sometime. I would like to explore the world and use some of my great capabilities that will help me get In Touch with my maiden mother. I cant wait to talk more, have a great night!
Jeannie

3 Likes

Hi @janine! I hope you love it here as much as I do. Everyone is so supportive and friendly. I am Krissie from Cape Cod, MA. I hope you love the information from the courses, I love to do them when they come out. I enjoy swimming as much as I can when the weather permits it here. It makes my body feel better all over. I like to try to take my daughter once a day in the summer even if she has already done something. She is also a water lover in this house.

Blessed Be :star2:

5 Likes