Hello from Ohio!

Good I am from Columbus Ohio but I don’t know anything about witchcraft. I just want to learn how to do different spell. And I know the good people in here will teach me how to become a witchcraft one day. I am happy to meet everyone here

5 Likes

Hello @dinlovetter,

Remember that should you cast a spell on a person he or she has given consent for it already and keep the Threefold rule in mind. From what I understand witchcraft is the practice of using magic or sorcery to achieve a goal whether it be for good or ill mannerred intentions. A Wiccan on the other hand is a belief or religion among witches.

There are many paths of Spirituality in the Wiccan belief. I am probably one of those under the non-theistic Wiccan path. I am mostly a light practitioner of sorcery or witchcraft since I casted a spell on myself months ago that should I ever harm a non practioner fatally with an intentional mind I’ll lose the ability to use sorcery for life. Whichever road you’ll take remember that nature itself is a friend.

Blessed Be,
-Margaret

5 Likes

Thx u guys so much I appreciate it :heart:

5 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @dinlovetter! :heart:

I’ve given you your very own Introduction topic to let the community give you a warm welcome! :blush:

You’ve found a great place to help you on your journey as you grow and develop your witchcraft- we are a collection of witches from all over the world learning and exploring our craft together :sparkles:

For those just starting their journeys, a great place to get a lot of information and begin doing some beginner spellwork is in the Self-Initiation Course:

Wicca-Self-Initiation

From there, you can continue into the Complete Courses that cover many specific aspects of magic- such as tarot, green witchcraft, journalling, and others! If you have any questions while you study, feel free to create a new topic in the forums to find some answers :+1: .

It is a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be! :heart:

3 Likes

Merry Meet @dinlovetter! This is a great place to learn! I hope to be chatting with you soon!

3 Likes

Welcome! I’m Christina and nice to meet you with a formal introduction :slight_smile: I’m from New York and have been to Ohio once a while back. I’m glad that you’re here in the forum!

4 Likes

Same here😊I will be very grateful

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @dinlovetter, it’s great to have you here! :heart:

3 Likes

Thx u so much @Limeberry

3 Likes