Hello from ohio

Hi Nicole here from Ohio New to this kinda any tips or pointers hmu

6 Likes

Nicole, welcome to the community… pleasure to meet you.

5 Likes

Merry meet @nicole16! Welcome to Spells8! Here you’ll find the online courses to help you get started. If you have any questions feel free to ask here on the forum for help, we’re a pretty nice bunch and are willing to help!

Keep an eye on the forum, because we do weekly challenges and group rituals like a weekly tea time to share together, and a book club is starting this Friday. This week’s challenge is Fortelling the Future so if you have any kind of divination tool, get it out and join in on the fun.

So glad you’re here to join in on the fun!

4 Likes

Hiya @nicole16! Welcome to the forum! It’s great to have you here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
The online courses @kasie linked to are absolutely fab so definitely head over there - I’d recommend starting with the Self initiation and just hop onto any forum topics which take your interest!
I look forward to hearing more from you soon :heart:

3 Likes

Merry Meet @nicole16! Welcome to Spells8! So glad to meet you and looking forward to speaking with you more on the forum.

3 Likes

Hi Nichole3 My name is Valerie but I don’t know how much longer I’m gonna be Valerie for because I’m looking to change my name for a witchy name but for know, Merry Meet I am from California in Sacramento is where I live. I have two children one in the whole one out of the home. I have a part-time job and I am a homemaker. I am on this spiritual path for less than a year! Anyways I think we can learn from each other and I am here for you! I hope to hear from you soon. Very nice to meet you!
Blessed be

3 Likes

Hello @nicole16! :heart:

Sending greetings from Europe and giving you a very warm welcome to the forum! Others have posted some great links to places you can study and learn more. Adding to those, I also recommend the Spells8 YouTube Channel- it’s got a lot of great advice and helpful information.

Feel free to browse around the forum and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

It is a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes