Hello from Oregon!

Hi, all!

My name is Lisa and I am in Oregon. New to this site but not to the craft. Stumbled onto the site while looking for a safe banishing spell :grimacing:

Going to go poke around and see what the group is all about. So very happy to have found you all!

Bright blessings!

9 Likes

Merry meet @Lisa444

It’s my pleasure to meet you, it’s so great to have you here, welcome to the coven Infinite :infinity: Roots. My name is Nicki. Hope you enjoy it here with us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: feel free to ask any questions you may have there is always someone here to help you along the way.

Blessed Be :dizzy:

8 Likes

Thank you! I am already feeling my spirits lift! Again, so very happy to have found you all! :two_hearts:

7 Likes

@Lisa444 hello and welcome. I’m so glad you found your way here. This site and the people here are amazing. If you have any questions just ask and someone will help you.

9 Likes

Welcome! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. If you need anything, let me know or just ask and one of is will surely have an answer. It’s nice meeting you!
Blessed be :pray:

8 Likes

Hi @Lisa444! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum. Did you find the Banishing spell you wanted? This week’s Weekly Witchy Challenge is on protection magic, maybe something there can help you out.

As the others said, if you have any questions just call out and someone will try to help you! I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Thank you! I am so happy to be here!

5 Likes

Thank you! I did get some wonderful responses. I will definitely check out the protection magic . Thanks again! Looking forward to interacting with all of you. :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you! So happy to be here :grimacing:

5 Likes

Merry meet @Lisa444 and welcome to the forum! :blush:

I hope you’ve been finding everything you need (and more!) and wishing you all the best with your banishing spell :pray:

Feel free to make yourself at home here! There are always activities running and once a week there is a shared group ritual (hosted in A Sacred Space). You are warmly invited to join if you’d like!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

You’re welcome! Stay safe!

3 Likes

Merry Meet @Lisa444 and Welcome!
My name is Rowan and I’m in South Carolina.
Enjoy poking around :laughing:, feel free to ask any questions you may have, and join in on any of the many activities that we have going on like Merry Meet Mondays, Tea Time Thursday, The Book Group, etc.
Looking forward to speaking with you more.
Blessed Be,
Q&A: Ask Freely and Learn about the Craft!

5 Likes

Welcome, @Lisa444 :wave:

It’s great to meet a fellow Witch from Oregon!

Now that the smoke is finally receding I went kayaking (last weekend) and enjoyed some of the natural landscapes of the valley. :grin: This is Clear Lake:

I hope you will stay around to explore your craft. Wishing you the best as you pursue this path and continue learning and growing. Blessed Be!

3 Likes