Hello from Oregon

Hello! I am new here and new to learning about all of this. I’ve always seen magical things around me but was raised as a Christian. So I am excited to finally open up this new chapter of my life.
Also I am more then willing to get advice/help!

7 Likes

Welcome and many Blessings

6 Likes

Hi @kimberlyB! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

So glad you’ve found your way to us! I was raised Methodist but fell out. Later on, my Mom learned of Wicca and said it sounded right for me and she was so right! I was really lucky.

Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great place to start. If you have any questions or anything just ask and someone will pop up to help you out.

I look forward to chatting with you more!

4 Likes

Merry meet @kimberlyB,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch with a love for travel- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

Congrats to you for embarking on your magickal journey! I’m excited for you too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I second what Amethyst suggested about the Courses- they cover many of the most popular areas of magick and are a great way to build a foundation/deepen skills within an area of the Craft :books:

You also have the coven community here at your call- if you have any questions, feel free to make a new post in the Q&A category. We’re a very friendly group- the coven is always happy to help! :infinite_roots: :handshake:

Please make yourself at home here! Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @kimberlyB

I’m so glad :hugs: you have joined us, as you continue your magical :magic_wand: journey. I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. My husband was born in Klamath Falls, and his mom and sister live in Redmond.

I was also raised Christian :latin_cross: it took some time for me to say openly, that I’m a witch. But I’m still mostly in the closet because my friends are Christians! :upside_down_face:

We are here for you, Alyssa, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

Welcome & you will love :heart: it here!
Blessed Be!!!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.