Hello from South Africa! :)

Hi there! I am new to forums and Spells8 …saying hi from Sunny South Africa

9 Likes

Hi @candice6! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

A good way to get to know the coven is to just jump in the activities we have here. There’s a Merry Meet Monday - Forum News post that will let you know what we’re up to this week.

For instance, today is our Group Ritual where we have tea and meditate on a certain topic. There’s even a Zoom meeting at noon EST if you can make it. It’s a great way to get to know people.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re welcome! It’s always nice to meet new people!

3 Likes

@candice6 hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. It’s great to meet you and I look forward to chatting soon

4 Likes

Welcome to our coven, @candice6

I’m Stef and I’m from Colombia :colombia: You’re more than welcome to participate in our activities, see ya there!

3 Likes

Merry meet @Candice6! :heart:

Welcome to the forum- hope you’ve been making yourself at home here! If you find yourself with any questions or perhaps have some witchy wisdom you’d like to share, please don’t hesitate to do so! You’re in a place with lots of friendly and like-minded folks who love to chat about magick :blush::sparkles:

Pleasure to meet you and looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be!

2 Likes

Welcome from New York :apple::statue_of_liberty::hugs:
I’m Christina. It’s so nice to meet you! That’s so cool that you’re in South Africa!!! How did you end up there, did you move there or live there your entire life? I’m curious because I’ve always wanted to go there. Thanks in advance!
Blessed be :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

I am born in SA, have lived here my entire life

3 Likes