Hello from South Florida!

Hi! Im Amaya, and I live in south florida. I am happy to join you all.

11 Likes

Hi Amaya! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

If you have any questions, just give a holler and someone will help you out. Keep an out for the Merry Meet Monday - Forum News Posts, those will let you know what we’re up to individually and as a coven. For instance, tomorrow is the Group Ritual for the week.

We just have tea, meditate a little, and chat about the experience. It’s a great way to make friends here.

I look forward to getting to know you more!

7 Likes

Welcome Amaya. I’m Iris from England and I’m fairly new but you’ll find us a friendly and welcoming bunch.

8 Likes

Merry Meet Amaya @Marz :heart:

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven- it’s a pleasure to meet you! :infinite_roots:

Amethyst shared some helpful links that are a great place to start, so just adding in to say that you are warmly invited to join any of the ongoing Activities. There’s a Book Club, Weekly Challenge, and more- lots to do, so please make yourself at home here! :blush:

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out by creating a new post- you have many friendly coven members happy to help.

Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Welcome! You have a lovely name!! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. It’s so nice to meet new people like you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: hope to see you around!
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes

Hello, Amaya,
Welcome to the Coven, pleasure to meet you. Its a great place to learn and pass down the new-found knowledge. Im from NY.
Blessed be.

6 Likes

Welcome, Amaya!

I like the colors in your avatar picture. Is it a flag? I’m curious now!

There’s a lot to learn here and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask in the Forum. I hope you have a great day!

Blessed Be!

4 Likes

its a lesbian pride flag :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome Olive!

4 Likes