Hello from Southern Ohio

Hello,
New to Spells8. Looking to make connections with people that I have similar interests as myself such as topics on this page. Want to find friends to learn and grow with on my spiritual journey. I’ve been closeted long enough and I am ready to live my life free of fear of what people might think or say.

9 Likes

Merry meet @jaime3! :heart:

The forum is a place where we can all be open and honest with our magickal practices- I trust you will find many like-minded folks here to share your passion for the craft! :sparkles: Wishing you a warm welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven, Jaime :deciduous_tree: :infinity:

There’s a lot going on around here, so feel free to check out the weekly news post called Merry Meet Monday for current events and activities. If you have any questions as you explore here or on the main Spells8 site, don’t hesitate to reach out! :grin:

It is a pleasure to meet you. Blessed be! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Jaimie,
Merry Meet,
I am so glad to meet you on this spiritual journey we share!
I am like the chariot card in the Rider Tarot! I am a shapeshifter like a bird! I will fly like an Eagle :eagle:

No matter what there is always that opposite force. This is why we have each other in Unity. We are infinite Roots and in it is divinity⚡️ we are here to help one another in mind and body and spirit! We can feel a sense of that liberated soul! You are strength! You will grow to your greatest potential!
Love and Light
Nice to meet you!
Merry Part
Jeannie

5 Likes

@Jeannie1 that was such an epic welcome :heart_eyes:
@jaime3 Welcome to the Coven :heart: honoured you have you here on this journey :grin: I’m Lisa, an eclectic Witch and Norse pagan from Scotland :grin: You will find no judgement here only wisdom, light and love. If you need anything just ask :heart: Blessed Be :heart:

6 Likes

Hi @jaime3! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the coven! We’re all about being friendly here. I’ve felt so surrounded by friends here since I joined, it’s really made a difference in my life.

When you get settled, check out the Activities for you to join us in. As @TheTravelWitch said, the Merry Meet Monday is a good way to get started. Plus we tend to chat about what’s going on that week.

I look forward to getting to know you better!

Blessed be!

4 Likes

Merry Meet, welcome, I’m slowly finding my footing,I am sure you will find yourself among so many beautiful witches
:sparkles:

4 Likes

Welcome! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’m actually in middle of a self made facial and pedicure lol I need some me the with my kids. Lol but it’s so nice to have met you!!!
Blessed be :pray:

5 Likes

Merry meet! I’m Wade from central Ohio! :grin: I’m fairly new to Spells8 and the Infinite Roots coven myself, and I absolutely love it so far! Everyone is so kind and helpful! I hope enjoy it here too, and I look forward to learning with you :relaxed:

4 Likes

Welcome @jaime3 and congratulations on starting your journey. There are many here that can assist and provide guidance as you start on your path, please don’t hesitate to reach out when needed. Blessed be.

5 Likes