Hello from Tennessee

Hello, everyone! Glad to be here. Today is my first day on spells8 on 11/11. I’m a newbie to the craft, I first started to learn tarot a few months back and just always found it fascinating. Hope to learn more about the craft and basically see where I fit in with it all.

15 Likes

Welcome to the forums Christine! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Welcome :relaxed:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York.
It’s so nice to meet you!! Have you seen our courses yet?

Otherwise, I hope you poke around the posts and learn as much as you can and of you need anything, please let me know or someone else may pop up and help out!
Have a blessed day!

8 Likes

Nice to meet you! :sparkling_heart: There is so much to learn from everyone here and it’s a great community! Feel free to ask any question you have, we are all here to help you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Hi Christine, welcome to Spells8. This is a kind, friendly site. We welcome everyone who wants to learn about Magick without judgement.
Blessed be
Garnet

6 Likes

@christine13 hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. This is an amazing place to learn and grow. Any questions just ask and someone will help you.

7 Likes

Merry Meet! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod! :shell: Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of each other’s unique paths. :infinite_roots:

A great place to get started in the forum is the Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Nov 8 :fallen_leaf: to get a feel for the happenings & the people here. Feel free to ask any questions or search the forum & jump in on any topic of interest.

I look forward to speaking with you soon! :hugs:

6 Likes

Hi Christina! Yes, I’ve been looking through the courses! There is so much information it’s a little overwhelming, but I’m ready to learn:)

7 Likes

Thank you, Velle!

7 Likes

Thank you, Garnet! I feel so welcomed already. I knew it was the right place to be:)

6 Likes

Thank you, Crystal! I’m excited to start this new journey with people I can talk to with the same interests:)

6 Likes

Hello, Siofra! I lived in Plymouth for most of my childhood! I miss the Cape from time to time, but I love the warm weather down south. And thank you for being so welcoming!

7 Likes

I grew up in Carver & was in Plymouth more often than not. It’s a small world! My family is all South of me now, so in a few years we want to head that way too. :blush:

6 Likes

Hello! This is a fun place to be and I’m so glad you’re here. What a lucky coincidence it happend on 11/11 :angel:t2:

7 Likes

Hello and a very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia. I’m Jess and I’m a complete newbie too. I only joined a few weeks ago. Everyone here has been so very welcoming and supportive. I really have found a family that I didn’t know that I was missing. I have made some truly wonderful friends.
If you ever have a question please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. I promise there is no such thing as a silly question, even from newbies like us. There are so many amazing and talented people that you will meet here. I have learnt so much and I have been so grateful to everyone for sharing their advice and wisdom with me.
Look forward to getting to know you and learning right along with you,
Jess

6 Likes

Hi @christine13! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

This is a great place to learn and make friends! If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out! I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Thank you, Mary! I have had 11’s follow me for a few years now. I was definitely guided here this day:)

7 Likes

Thanks, Jessica! There is so much to learn here! I don’t even know where to begin!

6 Likes

Thank you, Amethyst! I look forward to getting to know all of you as well:)

6 Likes

I felt exactly the same way. In my naivety, I had it in my brain that to be a witch you have to learn everything and have all of the tools to practice. Oh my how wrong I was. One thing I have learnt is that everyone is encouraged and supported to learn and to move at their own pace, you don’t need all the fancy bits and bobs to practice and you literally learn as you go! Just start with spells and rituals that pique your interest. I’m just working through the online courses bit by bit, reading a few books on Wicca and Witchcraft bit by bit. Why not check out the 🎇 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Spell Swap Meet for some ideas?

5 Likes