Hello from Texas

Hi everyone. I am Tammy and from Texas. Just wanted to say Merry Meet!

11 Likes

Merry meet @tammy4 and welcome to the forum.

8 Likes

Hi @tammy4! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m into chants and candle magic myself. There’s room for all kinds here, we’re very Eclectic. If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help. I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @tammy4 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’ve driven through Texas a few times but never stayed. It’s such a large state! :laughing: Anyway, I’m sure you’ll find yourself a wonderful community here. Feel free to make yourself at home! :heart:

7 Likes

Welcome @tammy4! I’m Siofra_Strega another moderator here at Spells8. I lived in parts of TX twice in my life :blush: Currently I’m on Cape Cod :hugs:

It’s nice to meet you :smiling_face: Feel free to ask any questions or share something with us! Jump in on any open topic or start your own! :star_struck:

8 Likes

Merry meet @tammy4,

I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

Have you been finding everything you were looking for? If there are any topics in particular you’re working on, feel free to share about them in #witchy-wisdom! And if you ever need any help, feel free to share your questions over in the #questions category- your is coven is here and happy to help however we can :infinite_roots:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Welcome to our little family

7 Likes

Welcome to to the coven!

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @tammy4

I’m so glad you have joined us, Tammy from Texas! I’m Marsha from Colorado! My daughter lives in Texas about an hour from Austin!

If you have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Tammy, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.