Hello from the Czech republic :))

Hello everyone, my name is Mila and I am 24 years old nurse from the middle europe. I am just a beginner, doing my research, very eager to learn. I have always been drawn to nature, to the craft, so I thought… what the heck, let’s give it a try. I am really looking forward to meeting y’all. Blessed be!

11 Likes

@Mila hello and welcome. I’m glad you found your way here. Lots of information and wonderful supportive ppl. Hope to talk soon

6 Likes

Welcome Mila!

6 Likes

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here! Theyre very kind.

6 Likes

Hi @Mila! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

There are lots to learn here! Make sure you check out the Courses section here on the site, it’s a great place to start out with.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out! I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Merry meet @Mila! :heart:

I’m originally from the USA but I’m currently living in Poland- warm greetings from your neighbor! :blush:

I love your enthusiasm for learning- I also recommend that courses that Amethyst suggested! They are a great place to get started. There’s also the Self-Initiation Ritual that many people chose to do to mark the start of their path into magick (many but not all- it’s not required!).

If you have any questions, feel free to start a new thread in the Q&A Category. And Witchy Wisdom is a great place to share magickal tips, tricks, and stories. I hope you make yourself at home here! :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Welcome :relaxed: I’m Christina and I’m from New York. It’s nice to have you here! Of you need anything, please let us know!
Blessed be :pray:

4 Likes