Hello from the mountains!

Hi everyone! My name is Julia and I’m just finally immersing myself fully in the craft, though I’ve been fascinated since I was a child. I’ve found myself incredibly drawn to herbal magic, and would love some ideas of where I can research further! The only store in my town has no books on the topic and I am sadly allergic to sage :frowning:

5 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @julia1 ! :heart:

And hooray for herbal magic! :herb: I was also introduced to the craft through herbalism and plant magic- my mother is a very talented gardener! From there I began to use the plants and herbs in cooking magic, and now consider myself to be both a Green and Kitchen Witch :yum::two_hearts: Herbalism and green magick are wonderful aspects of the craft, and are a great place for beginners to get started! :grin: :+1:

A great place to begin learning is The Green Witch: Herbal Witchcraft Course here on Spells8.

Green-Witch-Course-Herbal-Witchcraft

A few other resources for you to check out:

I also follow The Green Witch on YouTube- she does both plant and kitchen magic, and her videos are so relaxing to watch! :two_hearts:

Feel free to reach out here in the forums at any time with questions, thoughts, or experiences you’d like to share- we are all happy to help and learn as we grow together! :green_heart:

You are very welcome here, Julia! Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

@julia1 have you tried Palo Santo?

Also, I don’t know how you feel about online shopping but I get most of my books from Amazon :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I have books on herbs in my shop, There are 15 PDF books, for $3.95, https://www.etsy.com/listing/822982657
and I have books for the new witch as well that can help you along your path it is 12 books for $3.95
https://www.etsy.com/listing/822977677

Welcome and Merry Meet! You are gonna love this place!! So much to learn?! and wonderful people here.
Blessed Be

2 Likes

Thank you so very much for the warm welcome! I will look into this as soon as I can!

2 Likes

This is brilliant, thank you so very much!

2 Likes

You are very welcome, Julia! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Happy learning and blessed magick to you- feel free to reach out if you have any questions (or if you discover something interesting and would like to share!) :books::two_hearts:

1 Like

I got the 12 herb books from Roxanne’s Etsy shop, I haven’t gotten through all of them yet but so far I’m a big fan! Definitely worth the 4$

3 Likes