Hello from the UK!

Hello there! I am a new witch from the UK! Specifically an area in the west midlands called Worcestershire; (yes like the sauce!) Its utterly gorgeous to find out there are so many like minded people out there, as I seem to be be very isolated in my area with friends or acquaintances who understand my values and beliefs. I am defiantly drawn to divination; (Runes,Tarot) and as i have been gaining knowledge on the ever expanding and fascinating subject of the craft… I have been experiencing A LOT… That ‘gut feeling’ or little voice won’t leave me alone lately and fortunately that little voice lead me to this site… Amazing right?1

Anyway enough rambling! so I hope to hear from all of you lovely people and shall eagerly await replies whilst i drink my tea :slight_smile:

11 Likes

@aimee3 hello and welcome. I’m so happy you found your way to this amazing place. I’m Crystal from Ohio. Everyone here is lovely and lots of knowledge and information is available. If you need help with anything just ask and someone will help you. Hope to chat soon

8 Likes

Welcome @aimee3 I’m not far from you in Bedfordshire!

6 Likes

¡Hola, @aimee3 !

I’m Stef, and I’m from Colombia. I’m glad you found this place, there are people literally from all over the world! I hope to see you around, there are weekly challenges that are super fun that I’d love to see you joining them, and so many more activities. I’d recommend to also check out the website’s courses to learn more about this beautiful world of magic.

See ya around! And blessed be :full_moon:

8 Likes

Merry meet @aimee3

Welcome to the Coven. My name is Nicki and we are happy to have you here with us. Hope you have a blast :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Wow another British witch! Yay! :grin: thank you very much!

6 Likes

Thank you everyone! For your kind words and advice, I feel so so good to finally speak to other witches as I’m driving my husband crazy with all of this new knowledge and excitement! :grin::grin:

9 Likes

Welcome and happy Full Moon @aimee3! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia over here in the States. We’re happy to have you here!

Did you get the Merry Meet Monday - Forum News for this week when you joined? Because it’s a great way to know what’s going on with the coven and is full of good information.

If you have any questions just ask, and someone will pop up and help you out! I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Merry meet @aimee3 :heart:

Welcome to the forum! I’m glad you followed that little voice in your head and found your way here. It is a real pleasure to meet you- sending greetings from Poland! :blush:

Please make yourself at home here- feel free to ask away in Questions&Answers, or perhaps share some magickal knowledge in Witchy Wisdom. You are always welcome to jump into discussions and feel free to create new topics to chat about!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon, Blessed be! :sparkles::infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Welcome!!! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. :apple::statue_of_liberty: (I love adding those emojis) anyway it’s nice to meet you! I love divination as well. If you need anything at all, just ask!!! Hope to see you around!
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes

Hi @aimee3, lovely to meet you - I’m from the UK too, Berkshire :heart:

Good luck on your journey. The people here are super friendly and have lots of great advice.

Love & Light :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes