Hello from the UK

Hello. I am new in the forum although not in witchcraft or spell8. I am Spanish, living in the UK and I would like to meet people to share experiences and friendships.

Bb

9 Likes

Hello @irene and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and Iā€™m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: itā€™s nice to meet you!

Thatā€™s amazing to hear! Is there a specific type of witchcraft or magic that youā€™re interested in or practice? Weā€™d love to hear about it if youā€™re willing to share! Iā€™m assuming youā€™ve checked out the courses ā€“ if you havenā€™t, here they are! ā€“ so I encourage you to check out everything we have to offer here in the forum :blush:

We have weekly challenges surrounding a different subject of witchcraft and magical practice. This weekā€™s challenge just started and you can find it here ā†’ :slot_machine: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - The Fortune Tellerā€™s Game

Anyway, Iā€™m happy youā€™re here and I hope to see you around the forum! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: @irene :infinite_roots:

Itā€™s so nice to meet you, Irene, Iā€™m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I agree with @MeganB that the courses are a great place to start. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any comments or questions, let us know. I just wanted to say, ā€œWelcome!ā€ And, Iā€™m looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Hi @irene! Iā€™m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia over here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? Iā€™m an Eclectic Wiccan into candle magic and chants. We have all sorts of witches here, so youā€™ll fit right in.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will get back to you. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Merry meet @irene,

Iā€™m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

Iā€™m happy to say youā€™ve come to a great place to do just that! You are very welcome to explore around the forum and jump into any discussions that interest you. And if you have any questions, know that the Q&A category is always open- ask away and your friendly coven is sure to come to your aid! :handshake: :infinite_roots:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome!

This is a great site with amazing people.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

6 Likes

Welcome to the family @irene you are going to love it here

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.