Hello from Winter Haven, FL

Hello everyone. I’m very new to all of this but open to all possibilities. Looking for new growth and getting in touch with my connections in the universe and spirituality.

11 Likes

Welcome!
I’m Robin and I’m happy you’re here! I’ll be moving to the central FL area within a few months. We have a wonderful group with some people from Florida, the States and all over this beautiful world! I’m sure since you’re open and searching for connections in the spirit and the universe you’ll find them!

7 Likes

Welcome @stephanie38 ! I’m Peaches from Merritt Island, FL, we’re almost neighbors! So glad you found us :blush: :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Welcome to The Coven @stephanie38 , I’m Pedros From Puerto Rico. I welcome you to your spiritual AWAKENING.
blessings!

7 Likes

Hi @stephanie38! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots: You’re in the right place if you’re looking to grow and make some friends! :hugs:

Take a look at today’s Merry Meet Monday - Forum News. It’ll let you know all the activities that we’re up to that you can join in on.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

you picked a good place to start.
Welcome

7 Likes

@stephanie38 hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. Look forward to getting to know you

7 Likes

Merry meet @stephanie38 and welcome to the forum! :heart:

The Courses are a wonderful place to jump in and explore different aspects of magick. If you’re a complete beginner and looking to get a first foothold in magick, the Self-Initiation is the best place to build your foundation :+1:

Make yourself at home here in the forum, and don’t hesitate to ask any questions! You have many fellow friendly witches here happy to help or chat :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hello :wave: welcome to the community you’ll love it here ! Happy to meet you !

5 Likes

Welcome :blush: I’m Christina and I’m from New York :statue_of_liberty::apple: it’s nice to meet you!!! Looks like you’ve got a ton of great info already! But, if you need anything let me know!
Blessed be :pray:

4 Likes