Hello I am Martje

Hello everyone
I am new at this app and forum. I am very happy to have found this and be able to join. I am from the Netherlands. I have been busy with all kinds of spirituality but just lately I have my focus on witchcraft and it clicks :blush:I am reading a lot , experiment a lot and want to learn learn learn. Also I know being a witch is something old to me, it s like coming home to me. It makes me happy
I love being in nature, being creative and I love to dance

13 Likes

@martje Welcome! Definitely, so much learning to do with witchcraft! I love it so much. I have been reading and reading books, websites, apps, and so much stuff. Doing what makes you happy is great! So nice to meet you.

9 Likes

@martje I bid you warm welcome!
You’ve found a place of love and learning. Those who abide here are searchers of truth, we offer both.
Try the Q&A, often so very informative. Then courses, where you will learn medication, circle casting how to find your gifts and free downloads.
Stay a while and be part of the family.
Blessed be, stay safe and know you are loved
Garnet

8 Likes

Hi @martje! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

So glad to hear that being here feels like home for you, that’s great! Have you found the Courses yet? They’re full of great information for you. If you have any questions, about anything, just ask and someone will pop up and help you out!

I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

Merry Meet

@martje its real nice to have you, I am NickWick I must say you are at the right place to learn and develop your skills and knowledge. I have shared a link for you for our MERRY MEET MONDAYS updates, feel free to jump right in and catch up.

Everyone is super friendly and supportive so feel free to ask any questions :blush: you may have. Looking forward to seeing you again around i the forum.

L :dizzy:ve L :heart: ve & L :candle: ght the Way

9 Likes

Welcome!! I’ve been here a little over a week and it’s the most wonderful place! I e already learned so much! It is like coming home! I’m glad you’re here!

9 Likes

Merry meet @martje, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & an Eclectic Witch here in the forum/coven :infinite_roots: @Amethyst is right, a great place to start for many topics is the courses, so check those out because there is a lot of good information in there for you. As far as what’s happening in the forum, @NickWick made a great suggestion. It’s a great place to meet other members & get to chat about what is happening for the week.

We have people from all over the world here so someone will be able to help you if you have any questions or information to share with us.

I look forward to speaking with you soon! :heart:

8 Likes

Welcome @martje ! You are in the right place and will learn so much here. I look forward to talking with you.

8 Likes

Hello and welcome @martje I love being in nature too, I’m so glad you have joined us.
:heart:

7 Likes

Thank you❤️

7 Likes

Thank sorry for my late reply I ve been busy checking out the courses, I have done a lot of reading here, and watched the video’s . I forgot that there might be some replies. Feels very welcome so thanks a lot!:heart:

8 Likes

I wrote the last reply after reading only two reactions. And after that I saw another, and another, and another. Thank you all so much this really feels as a warm welcome. My heart is glowing!

7 Likes

Merry meet @martje,

Sending warm thoughts from not too far away- greetings from Poland! :wave: :blush: Thank you so much for sharing your lovely introduction, it is a pleasure to meet you. Please make yourself at home here in the forum!

It sounds like you have some truly wonderful talents and skills! May I ask what type of dance you do? :dancer: :sparkles: I used to study a few types of belly dance, although I had to stop classes when I moved. I think dance is very freeing and expressive, it fits wonderfully into a magickal practice! :mage:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Martje!

7 Likes

Thank you travelwitch ah Polen! No not so far away indeed. There are many polish people living here in the Netherlands. I don’t have a specific dance. I like estatic dance , it s a free dance yourney on bare feet, no talking, no alcohol. For one and a half hour. Music is from very soft and small to intens and estatic, to soft and small again.
You get in trance like state, it is magic!
And also biodanza do you know this? Also a lot of improvisation but with assignments. Many of them in contact with other persons. It s called the dance of live. Every lesson has a theme around vitality, sexuality/ sensuality, creativity, affection, and transcendence. When I am deeply in my feeling I can dance with the energies, see them , and change them if I want to. It s a wonderful way of healing :smile:

7 Likes

Merry meet Martje~ :blush: I’m Celestia from Finland, and I enjoy nature and playing with energies too! :evergreen_tree: :sparkles:

And I love love intuitive dancing, flowing with the music lets me forget my ego for a while and just let it dance me. My body also gets to express the energy that’s become stuck in it. So much about it is about surrender for me I just realized. And those themes, ah so good! :relaxed: I do tantra and there’s so much overlap. I’d love to dance with you! Here we have the dance of words, which can be beautiful and expressive too. Looking forward to hearing more from you! :heart:

7 Likes

Yes, let’s dance :dancer::smile:

7 Likes

Hello, @martje, and welcome!! :magic_wand: :cherry_blossom: :sparkles:

8 Likes

Yay! :smile_cat::dancer:

Summary

Message too short? I think it’s just perfect as it is! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

That sounds amazing- I think I would very much enjoy your freeing and estatic dance style! :dancer: :two_hearts:

I don’t know much about biodanza, but the improv aspect is really interesting. It sounds like fun- thank you for sharing about it! Dance is truly a very powerful form of magick, expression, healing, and so much more :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be, Martje! :sparkles:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.