Hello! I am new here!

Hello! I am a new baby witch here! I was raised by hippy, yoga loving, meditating, earth lovers and I am now on my own path of finding out who I truly am! Boy, has it been a ride! My eyes have been opened and I am truly ready to embrace this part of myself!

I am taking local classes and I was told about this site by a good friend. I am excited to continue learning from all of you!! Love and light :raised_hands:t2::white_heart:

13 Likes

Welcome! There is some wonderful people here to learn from. Always learning.

8 Likes

Hello and a very warm welcome to you. I’m Jess from Perth, Australia. Lovely to meet you and have you here with us.
You certainly have come to the right place. This coven is amazing filled with some of the most amazing people. There are people here from all over the world who have knowledge and wisdom in just about every witchy and non-witchy subject you can imagine.
I have met some of the most amazing, kind-hearted and caring people with the most beautiful of souls and I’ve made some truly wonderful friends and I’ve only been here a few weeks!
If you ever have any questions, please just reach out and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Or if you just feel like a chat, again reach out here. There will always be someone willing and able to talk, wether it be witchy or non-witchy.
There’s always lots going on and lots of fun things to join in on.
Hope to chat soon,
Jess

6 Likes

Merry Meet @Zarya! :hugs: I’m happy that you found your way here! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & I hope you have found the courses, they have a lot of good information to start you off. Of course feel free to jump in on any topic or ask any questions. Everyone here is very friendly & helpful. :blush:

We have A Sacred Space for any posts that may be more personal in nature. Only active, logged in members can access & interact with that category.

I hope to be able to talk to you soon :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Welcome Zarya! I’m Christine and I live in Tennessee! I’m new here too, and just a baby witch. There’s so much information here and it’s easy to understand and many pintable’s for your Book of Shadows too! So many friendly and great people here to help guide you with your path.

8 Likes

Hi @Siofra :white_heart: Thank you for the reply! I have started working my way through the courses and reading through the forums. I am so grateful to have found a place of like minded people!

6 Likes

@jessica72 thank you for your response! I am so excited to meet new friends! I have been so blown away on my journey so far, I can’t wait to see what more it holds for me! Love and light :white_heart::raised_hands:t2:

5 Likes

Welcome @Zarya to the IRCoven!!!

5 Likes

Merry meet @Zarya! :blush:

Congrats on finding your magickal path- I’m glad it lead you here, we are blessed to have you in the forum! :infinite_roots:

The forum is a pretty big place, so feel free to explore the Categories and Tags to narrow down any particular areas of witchy study or discussions you are interested in. I also recommend taking a peek at the weekly news post Merry Meet Monday- here is the link to this week’s news! :newspaper: There is a new on posted every Monday with weekly events and things to be aware of :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Hi @Zarya! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

So glad you found your way here! Local classes? How very cool! I look forward to chatting with you too! If you have any questions at all, just ask and someone here will help you out.

5 Likes

Welcome :relaxed:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York :apple::statue_of_liberty:
It’s nice to meet you! I wish I was raised with parents like yours!! My parents are so into my biz and are mean but still Christians! Anyway that’s a long story lol I’m an eclectic witch but I’m so very much into crystals… I’m a certified crystal healer and I have my reiki 1. I love energy work!!! If you need any help in that area, I’d be glad to help! It’s great to have you here!
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you! So happy to be here :white_heart:

6 Likes

Hi @christina4! I’m very glad to meet you! I would love to know more about healing with crystals! I have recently been drawn to that and I am very interested in crystal grids as well. I would love to hear your favorite ways of cleansing yourself with crystals, etc. Love and light :white_heart::raised_hands:t2:

6 Likes

Hey my Name is misty from North Carolina, I am a baby witch and new here also and so far i love this site i love the way they have it set up everything is so easy to find and everyone ive talked to has been super nice! i hope you enjoy it as much as i do.

7 Likes

@Zarya hello and welcome. This is a great place to learn. Hope to chat soon

7 Likes