Hello I am Sonya from Minnesota

Hi I have already posted my intro on the wrong topic and can’t figure out how to change it! My name is Sonya and I live in north of St Paul in Minnesota. The Craft has called to me since I can remember. I am a Taurus and will turn 38 this year. I have a 13 year old daughter and a 6 year old son. There is a big pagan community in the Minneapolis area and in the past I practiced regularly with a coven. I am mostly solitary now bc I don’t like to leave my little hobby farm in the woods! Lol. I am here to find positivity and connection on the internet. To learn, deepen my practice. I am a hairstylist by trade and I use it to bring joy and comfort to people. Merry meet everyone

7 Likes

Most welcome Sonya! :hugs: :hearts: I am soo happy you chose Spells8 Infinite Roots Coven for you my dear! :infinite_roots: :sparkles: I am pleased to tell you that this just might be the most loving and supportive coven you had ever imagined! You will see with time, how much people love and support each other here! :two_hearts: Blessed Be dear! :pentagram: :dizzy:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @sonya3! I’m Siofra_Strega, a moderator here at Spells8 from Cape Cod. I’m so happy that you have joined us! :hugs: I have 3 children, 2 boys & 1 girl then a fur baby that is sort of my shadow :laughing:

Have you found the courses yet? There is a lot of great information within them & if you have any questions or something to share with us, feel free to jump in on any open topic or start your own. Someone will be right along to help you out, we are all very friendly & supportive of each other’s paths. :smiling_face: I follow a more Irish :ireland: Celtic :triquetra: practice & work with 2 of their deities. I enjoy reading books :books:, tarot & oracle, witches’ runes, I am a Certified Crystal Practitioner, astrology :milky_way:

(I am a Scorpio :scorpius: sun :sun:, Virgo :virgo: moon :full_moon:, & Capricorn :capricorn: Rising :arrow_up:)

I also practice meditation :woman_in_lotus_position:, make my own incense whenever I can, use & craft oils, and quite a few things really :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I look forward to getting to know you! I hope you enjoy Infinite Roots :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

Hi @sonya3! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Looks like someone put you in the right topic, so you’re all good to go! You’re in the right place for positivity and connection too! We’re a great big family here!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @sonya3

It’s nice to meet you, Sonya, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Sonya, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Merry meet @sonya3,

I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

That honestly sounds like a dream come true- my house goals for the future are pretty much this exactly! :grinning: :+1:

An online coven is really nice in such a situation, and it’s just like you said- it’s a great way to practice in solitude but still have all the positivity, wisdom and support of a coven.

You are very welcome here, Sonya- make yourself at home! :heart:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @sonya3 :wave:

My name is Megan, an eclectic witch and Celtic polytheist, and a moderator here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Well, you’ve come to a wonderful place for just that! :clap: I’m a solitary practitioner myself, but I find the love and support I get here in the online coven to be something I’ve never found in person. It’s wonderful to find people you can connect and share with in a way that won’t cause judgment.

I look forward to seeing you around!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.