Hello I am Teresa Anabel

I am very new to the practices. I appreciate am most comfortable in the woods or at the seaside.

I currently live in the Sacramento Valley of California.

Thank you for your acceptance and sharing this joyful experience…

Teresa Anabel

8 Likes

Welcome Teresa Anabel, I am Isabel (aka Bella) I am a Solitary Eclectic baby Witch from Sunny South Florida. I’ve only been with the group since September but I can tell you; I’ve learned quiet a lot and have enjoyed every day coming here and being able to connect with such wonderful, likeminded Witches that love their craft. Enjoy your time here, everyone is sooo nice and welcoming.
Many Blessings to you!

6 Likes

Hi @teresa11! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great way to start out. Get your feet under you so to speak.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Merry meet @teresa11 and welcome to the forum! :blush:

Same here- there really is something magickal about being in the woods or looking out over the waves! :ocean: :evergreen_tree: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am wishing you all the best as you embark on this very exciting journey- may your magickal path be a long one that brings you much joy! :heart: I fully agree with Amethyst that the Courses are a great place to get started. Please know that if you have any questions, the #questions category is there for you!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

merry meet and glad to meet you please dont hesitate to ask any questions we will try to help merry meet merry part an merry meet again blessed be

5 Likes

@teresa11
Welcome to Spell8, and the journey of a lifetime.
So much to see, so much to learn and so much to do.
I won’t confuse you with my enthusiasm. but don’t be afraid to ask questions.
We love questions, they help this old girl shake off the dust and think clearly again.
Blessed be
Garnet

4 Likes

Hello and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @teresa11

I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, and it’s nice to meet you, Teresa! I love being in nature too! I grew up in the Colorado Mountains. I was in my thirties before I saw the ocean for the first time! I was mesmerized! If you have any questions, just reach out, we are here for you! Welcome to the family!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes