Hello! I is brand new!

Hi, everyone. I’m Cacee from California. I’m new to witchcraft, but somehow it feels so familiar. There is much to explore. I’m open to many things, and ready to find a direction. Just wanted to say hello!

8 Likes

Welcome, Cacee! :wave:

You are very welcome here- we are blessed to have you join us! :blush: It is so exciting that you have decided to pursue your life-long interest in witchcraft and are ready to get started!

If you haven’t done it already, a great place to learn a little history, browse through different topics, and find step-by-step guidance through some basic spells and rituals is in the videos on the Spells8 YouTube Channel.

Another great place to find a very thorough introduction to the practice is by doing the Wicca Self-Initiation!

Feel free to browse videos and topics at your leisure, ask questions and share your discoveries here too!

4 Likes

Hi, I’m Krissie from Cape Cod. I think you will find that there is a lot of good information and even better people here. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, everyone here is very supportive and friendly.

3 Likes

Welcome Cacee! I’m Christina from New York. Nice to meet you! :hugs: Happy new year :balloon:

3 Likes

Welcome Cacee,
I’m Berta from Akron OH. I 'm so glad you decided to join in.
You will find a wealth of information here and a very generous and open community. We are very eclectic and I hope you find the site helps you along your path. Take advantage of all the training videos that Francisco recommended.
Happy New Year!

2 Likes

Hi Cacee! I’m Kasie. LOL. I’m from West Virginia. This is a great space, I’ve learned so much and have been doing more than reading since I started here. Hope you enjoy the forum!

2 Likes

Cacce,
I am from California too, Merry Meet! I feel the same about the craft! Can’t wait to see you in the forum! I welcome you and with arms wide open! We are family here and I am very glad that I am apart of this amazing community! Happy New Year
Blessed be
Jeannie

4 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @AnUpsideUpWitch! :heart:

Sending greetings from Europe- I’m Brianna, currently living in Poland! We are very blessed to have you here in the forums. Please make yourself at home- there are always ongoing Activities that you are welcome to join in :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Like others have said, feel free to reach out if you have any questions. You have many coven members here happy to help when you need it! :hugs:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be, and Happy New Year! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks to all you for a warm welcome, and a Happy New Year to everyone. I’m excited to be here and hope to get to know some of you. :slight_smile:

Also, i love the simple and thoughtful presentation of the material on this site. It’s a pleasant place to learn and connect.

4 Likes

I hope you had a great New Year!

4 Likes

Thanks, @krissie117 same to you. I am confident this will be a better year than the last one. Cape Cod sounds like a nice place to be. :slight_smile:

5 Likes