Hello I’m a new member

I am from Delaware. I found Spells8 on YouTube and I love how simple they make everything in their videos. I want to learn more spells and really trust spells8.

8 Likes

Hi Jazmin!! Welcome to the Forum!! :sparkles:

I’m glad you like the videos on the Spells8 Youtube channel! You’ll find a lot more videos browsing the Spells8 website, especially the Witches’ Homework Page and the Online Courses Page.

Your bio says that you have nine cats!! Is that right? :cat2: :heart_eyes:

Also, if you’re a Christian Witch, there’s a good book I can recommend you: ChristoPaganism by Joyce Higginbotham.

How long have you been practicing? Do you have any favorite aspects of the Craft?

Feel free to explore the forum and comment on any topic that you like!

Blessed Be! :pray:

3 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @Blahhitsjazmin! :heart:

I am glad that your pursuit of magick has led you here- we are very blessed to have you in the forums! :two_hearts: I also love the Spells8 YouTube channel- it’s easy to get lost in all of the interesting videos! :laughing:

Please feel free to make yourself at home, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have tips, questions, or experiences you would like to share! We all have so much to learn from each other :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed Be! :sparkles:

Hey @Blahhitsjazmin!

Merry meet! :confetti_ball:

You’re in the right place. Spells8 is a lovely family :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I just started practicing I did the spell to pass a test video and a few meditation videos they were super helpful.

4 Likes

I’m glad that you liked the meditations and guided videos :smiley:

You can always find new guided spells on this page: CastAlong videos. Save it to your bookmarks or simply google “CastAlong” when you need to find it!

1 Like