Hello I’m From New Mexico

Hello my names Breanna I live in New Mexico I’m very new to the craft my angles /spirit guides kept guided me towards it At the moment I am on a journey to heal myself I like to work with candle magic herbs And the moon phases very excited to keep learning more about the craft

4 Likes

A very hearty welcome to you @breanna1 !! You are gonna love this site. So many wonderful people here. We can help you with anything! Blessed Be!

2 Likes

Hi Breanna! It’s great to have you here!! :sparkles:

I encourage you to browse around the forum and comment on any topic that you like, or create a topic if you have a specific question or idea.

Also, explore the lessons here: Online Witchcraft Courses :books:

We’ve recently added new lessons to the Green Magic Video Course :herb: , and printable pages too!

Merry Meet and Blessed Be! :pray:

3 Likes

Warm greetings to you, @breanna1! :heart:

I am so happy you were able to follow your angel and spirit guides to find your calling :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Are there any specific angels or spirits that you connect with, or perhaps they are personal to you? :two_hearts:

Candles, herbs, and moon phases are all wonderful aspects of the practice! :candle::herb::full_moon: I hope you had a wonderful full moon last weekend! Do you have any plans or spells in mind for the next Full Sturgeon Moon- coming in a few weeks on August 3rd? :star_struck:

If you have some free time and would like to browse a variety of interesting topics, the Spells8 YouTube Channel is a great place to learn more! :books::sparkles:

You are very welcome here- please feel at home in the forums! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Don’t hesitate to reach out at any time if you have thoughts, questions, or experiences you’d like to share. We all have so much to learn from each other! :open_book::two_hearts:

Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes