Hello, I’m Jen from Maryland

Hi everyone - I’m Jen. I just recently moved back to the US, after living abroad for 3 years in the UK. I now live in Maryland. I’ve been learning the craft over the past year. I was taking a Spells8 self-initiation quiz today to test my knowledge when I saw I could take a Final Test. I got 100%!! I was so excited about this result! And, I felt this this was a sign for me to join the coven so I can continue to grow my experience, my knowledge, and my confidence as a witch.

15 Likes

Welcome Jen, I am Tasha nice to meet you . Everyone here is very helpful and any questions you need to know there is always a answer . I love it here :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Merry Meet @jennifer91 & Congratulations on the 100% :tada: Great job! We are happy you are here with the Infinite Roots Coven of Spells8! :infinite_roots: The other courses are wonderful too & I’m sure there is more there that you would like to learn.

Tomorrow we will have a new Merry Meet Monday post put up that will tell you about the happenings during the week within the coven & the natural world & a good mix of the gregorian & pagan calendars.

Everyone here is very friendly & helpful. We support each other on our unique journeys. I’m an eclectic witch & more Celtic leaning. Both deities that I work with are Celtic Goddesses of the Tuatha de Danaan. I’m also learning about runes, astrology, crystals, & seeing what does & doesn’t feel right for my practice.

I hope to talk to you soon!

8 Likes

Hi @jennifer91! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

And whoo hoo! That’s great on the 100%! Good job! Keep an eye out for tomorrow’s Merry Meet Monday post, which will let you know what’s going on in the forum so you can jump in and join in with us! Plus it’s a good way of getting to know people by commenting.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

Hi Jen. I’m Charlye. I am a Celtic Pagan with Appalachian folk magick roots. I am learning a lot with my new found spirituality

8 Likes

Hello Jen, I’m Garnet from gulf coast Florida, although I was born in a small city called Horseheads, NY and I’ve no idea why it was named that.
Anyway, welcome to our site. It’s always a pleasure to greet new visitors. Siofra is what I call our tour guide and will give you wonderful information about Spells8.
If you have questions, please visit us on the Forum. One of us should have an answer or can lead you in the right direction.
Blessed be. Be safe and live life free.
Garnet

7 Likes

Welcome @jennifer91 and Blessed Be :heart: :maple_leaf: :sunflower:so happy you could join us!

6 Likes

Merry meet Jen @jennifer91 :blush:

Welcome back to the US and welcome home to the forum here- we are blessed to have you! I’m also from the US but just had a week trip in the UK and am back in my second home here in Poland. Sending you warm greetings from across the pond! :wave: :heart:

Congrats on 100% on the final test- that is really impressive! :clap: I can tell you have a passion for learning, this is definitely a good place to be for those who want to continue to grow on their magickal journeys :sparkles: May you continue to thrive in your Craft- I’m looking forward to learning with you here in the forum! :infinite_roots:

Many blessings, Jen- please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Love and Light! :candle:

7 Likes

Welcome Jen! Congrats on your test score and we’re all excited you’re here!

9 Likes

Hello and welcome, Jen from Maryland! I’m Marsha from Colorado.
Congrats on your test!

8 Likes

Hi, @jennifer91 it is so nice to meet you and I’m Debra, from British Columbia, Canada.
It is so nice that you joined the coven and it is nice to have you here with us.

Wow! Congratulations on the 100% on your final test :partying_face:

Blessed be :dizzy: :pentagram:

7 Likes

Hi, @jennifer91, and welcome. Glad you’re here! Way to go on acing the test! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hi Jen,

I’m Satu and I’m in Maryland as well though originally from New York. Welcome back to the U.S. and to the coven. Really nice, helpful witches here so you’ll enjoy being part of the coven. Nice work on the test!

7 Likes

Thanks so much, Satu!! Excited to be here.

7 Likes

Hi Marsha,

I was just in colorado earlier this week, visiting family/friends. My spouse is from Colorado. I was stationed in Colorado (13 years) before we moved to move to the UK. I absolutely CO!! Can’t wait to return (at some point in the future).

7 Likes

Hi Jen! I’m from PA, but I’m close to Maryland if that counts! Congratulations on the 100%! It’s always such an amazing feeling to do well on something you care about! I hope you find what you are looking for on your journey! Take care!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.