Hello I’m new here

Hello all. My best friend, Nelly, and I are very new to all this. I’m super happy to be here learning tons of amazing things. I am from California. I’m a stay-at-home mom, crafter, artist, plant enthusiast. I’m 43. I’m discovering a new side to myself and looking forward to this new journey and meeting new people.

9 Likes

Merry meet @JollyStar & to Nelly also! I have two puppers that are by my side most of the day & they are good helpers with my practice :joy: I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & an Eclectic Witch here in the forum. I lean towards Celtic Paganism & work with Celtic Goddesses, so I have been learning about Celtic Mythology :triquetra:

A great place to start to figure out what you are interested in or what works for you is the course section of the site & then kind of work from there. Every week we have a challenge that explores a different area of magic & witchcraft. Another great place to learn about different parts & what works for you & what doesn’t.

Currently, I am learning about Crystal Healing & to become accredited. I also enjoy learning astrology, tarot, oracle, runes, Celtic mythology, Celtic Paganism, & Irish Paganism. I originally started learning how to meditate, in a year & a half, I have gone from being able to do a 3 minute guided meditation to up to a 20 minute guided meditation.

If you have any questions or something to share, please feel free to do so. Everyone here is very friendly & helpful. Someone will get you pointed in the right direction & you can also start a topic of your own!

Another great place to start off is:
Start the Interactive Forum Tutorial with Discobot!

Forum How-To :speech_balloon: Guides for Using the Forum!

Announcement: New Updates to the Guidelines [Important- please read!]

8 Likes

Hi @JollyStar! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to you and Nelly! :infinite_roots:

You’re just in time for some fun. This week’s challenge for the community to play with is Chaos Magick. So if you feel like playing with us, by all means, join in!

I also second doing the courses, you can learn a lot from those! If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you and Nelly better!

8 Likes

Welcome my dear, enjoy and stay a while.

8 Likes

Hello and welcome @JollyStar
And also, a very special ‘welcome’ to lovely Nelly!
I hope you will both be very happy here :smile:
:heart:

7 Likes

Merry meet @JollyStar (and Nelly too! ) :heart:

Welcome to the forum and also to the beginning of your exciting magickal journey- congrats to you for following your heart and finding your way into the Craft! :sparkles::mage:

Please make yourself at home here, the forum and all its research are for you to enjoy and use as you’d like. I recommend mastering the Search Tool as well as the Tag System- both are great ways to quickly find relevant discussions about any areas of magickal interest.

There is also the Q&A Category- if you have any questions, that’s the best place to go for magickal help and plenty of advice! The coven is sure to come to your aid when you’ve got something on your mind :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

@Susurrus @Amethyst @Garnet @marsha @BryWisteria

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and suggestions. I appreciate all the info. I am working my way through so much info! But it is all great and I am learning a lot! Nelly says thank you also!

8 Likes

@JollyStar (Love the name!)
Don’t be overwhelmed. I promise, it really will all pull together.
And we’re here for any and all issues.
Sending you endurance and lots of love.
Garnet

8 Likes

Welcome, @JollyStar; I love your name! Glad you’re here!! :grinning: :tulip: :sparkles:

8 Likes

Ha, I just saw this, @Garnet! I said the same thing! :rofl:

8 Likes

Hi @JollyStar and Nelly. We are so glad you are here! You will learn a ton and meet a lot of amazing helpful people. I look forward to chatting.

7 Likes

You’re welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay!

6 Likes

@Garnet @BrightBear Thank you so much! It’s a name I have used in many online places. I actually use to be into playing TONS of video games and always used this name. I also have done a few craft fairs using it also. It’s just me now lol. My last name is actually Jolly (so fun at Christmas time, ‘tis the season to be jolly’) and stars are something that I have always liked for decoration and what not.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.