Hello, I would like to introduce myself

Blessed be.
Thank You all, Francisco, women, thank you for having me, inviting me into Infinite Roots Coven, and Spells8.
My name is Sherylanne
I am Canadian, from Barrie, Ontario; and a young witch, in love with the Moon!
I have always been involved with some facet of witchcraft, over the years, such as, meditation, elemental magic, lunar magic, astronomy, some apothecary, and on and on.
I consider my self, Spiritual.
At this point in time, I am looking for more of a Wiccan study program, in order to learn/gain a solid foundation, education.
So, at the right time, I found Spells8; and Spells8 found Me ~ and I am very thankful and grateful.
I look forward to meeting you all!
~ peace.

15 Likes

Well, Miss Shreylannne from Ontario. I’m Garnet, I grew up around Buffalo. Most Blessed Welcome to our group.
From what you told us, you seem to have a good start. You’ll find that this group is kind, friendly and loving people. There are men in the coven, they just aren’t as forthcoming as the girls but they are there and wonderful. This is an extremely eclectic group with 2 distinct similarities. We come together to learn about magic and ourselves. Most of all there is a genuine sense of love, concern, and understanding for the world and each other. You, darling girl are our newest little sister.
You need only ask and we (one )of us will find an answer or lead you in the right direction.
Merry Welcome and Blessed be

11 Likes

Welcome Sherylanne
I am fairly new here but everyone has been amazing. The information I have found here has given me so much help. I have always felt drawn to witchy things but I pushed it to the background for fear my family would think I had lost it. I now find myself at a time in my life where I can spend time finding me, so I found Spells8 or maybe it found me and my path is brighter. Blessed Be!

10 Likes

Welcome, Sherylanne!! :wave:

Thanks for your introduction! And congratulations on taking the first steps towards achieving your goals! It’s great to have you in the Coven!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :infinite_roots: :infinite_roots:

There are many here happy to help you in your study of Wicca. Feel free to ask any questions, and comment on any topic you find interesting.

9 Likes

Welcome to the community! Pleasure to meet you.
Blessed be

9 Likes

Happy Litha :fire: :sunny:
Merry Meet
I invite you to Infinite Roots with a strong :muscle: welcome!
I am so excited about your spiritual journey and so glad to have you here with us! May you grow spiritually and know that you can always depend on us to help you with any questions!
My name is Jeannie and I am from Sacramento! I am constantly learning every day that magic :sparkles: is in Me and I am just learning too but I love :two_hearts: being here meeting new people like yourself!
Welcome my friend welcome!
Merry Part
Jeannie

9 Likes

Greetings @Sherylanne :heart:

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots: It’s a pleasure to meet you- it sounds like you have so many wonderful magickal interests and talents :blush:

Please make yourself at home here in the forum. And if you have any witchy wisdom or come across any questions to share, please feel free to do so! You have a supportive coven here to help whenever we can :handshake:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Welcome!!! :wave:t2: :relaxed: I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’m Eclectic but I’m a crystal healer and I’m very much into the astral travel, and definitely the moon and stars :star_struck: I’ve always had an eye on the sky at night. It’s very nice meeting you!!!
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes

Welcome, @Sherylanne! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Nice to get to know you! Glad you found Spells8 at the right time!

I’m into candle magic and prayers and chants myself. I’m Eclectic Wiccan and I have a cat who rules my apartment with a furry little flick of his tail. LOL.

If you need anything, just ask and someone will answer. I look forward to chatting with you soon!

8 Likes

Welcome @Sherylanne ! I’m Robin from Miami, FL. It’s been about 6 months for me so I’m still fairly green too! You’re definitely in the right place to learn and grow! I’m so glad you’re here.

8 Likes

Welcome! I’m Jessica from Texas. I’m a baby witch but am learning so much from this great group.

7 Likes

Thank you @Garnet
I feel genuinely welcome, and excited to be part of this coven.

7 Likes

Thank you @Francisco , this website is amazing, so full and blessed with so many different witches, and so much magic ~ how wonderful is that?

6 Likes

Thank you @Jeannie1 what a warm welcome.
I look forward to the future, learning, and this is such a classy place for witches,
I can tell the information here, is top-shelf!
Thank you again Jeannie.
Peace.

6 Likes

Thank you @christina4 , I really like astral travel too!

6 Likes

I LOVE cats! lol Aren’t they the best?

6 Likes

I chuckled at this :laughing:

5 Likes

Your so welcome Sherylanne!!:grin:
I love cats :cat2: too!
I have a cat named Millie like matilda! And I call her :crown::princess:princess puffy pants! She has other nick names too! Lol :laughing:
Jeannie

5 Likes

They are! With their personalities and their sweet little furry faces. LOL! :black_cat:

Well, he does! He lets me lay on his bed and sit by him in his living room. LOL!

4 Likes

Oh, I love cats too! I currently have two. Would have more if we were not RV living.

My black panther Bender:

and my tabby Lord Nibbler:

Yes, they are named after Futurama characters!

8 Likes