Hello I'm Clarissa

Merry meet! I’m new here. And I’m not very good at introductions. I’ve been studying the craft my entire life. My great aunt was a green witch. I decided to dedicate my life fully to the craft 2 years ago. I’m always excited to learn new things and meet new people. Blessed be!

11 Likes

Merry Meet & I’m happy you found your way here. Everyone is very friendly & supportive. Ask any questions & someone will be with you as soon as they can.

If you have anything of a more personal nature to post, please consider using A Sacred Space, only active, logged in members can access & interact with that category.

We have a (Group Ritual - Nov 25) :turkey: Soothing Tea for Good Digestion that we are continuing through the weekend. It’s a good place to meet other members.

I hope you have a great rest of your weekend :hugs:

7 Likes

Thank you!

8 Likes

Welcome @Esa, you have found a friendly & helpful family. Any questions just ask anyone.
It’s very nice to meet you, I’m Debra.

7 Likes

@Esa hello and welcome. You are in great company here. Hope to chat soon

8 Likes

Welcome, @Esa! :wave:

Thanks for your introduction! I’m glad you found us!

I hope you’ll make friends here and expand your Craft as you share your discoveries with us in the Coven :infinite_roots: :infinite_roots:

Blessed Be

7 Likes

It’s very nice to meet you all! Thanks for the warm welcome!

6 Likes

Hi @Esa! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You have got to check out our green witch courses! @Francisco has put together some lovely information and pages for your book of shadows, it’s awesome. He’s always adding to it as well.

I myself have a black thumb. LOL! Couldn’t grow mold if I tried.

If you have any questions, about anything, just ask and someone will pop up and help you out! I look forward to chatting more with you!

6 Likes

Hey Clarrisa,
Welcome. Im also new here, but everyone is so kind here so I’m sure you’ll have no trouble.

There’s so many opportunities to get involved, from the forum to the weekly challenges as well as the courses on offer.

Hope to catch up with you soon. :blush::dizzy:

8 Likes

Hello and a very warm welcome to you. I’m Jess from Perth, Australia. Lovely to meet you and have you here with us.
You certainly have come to the right place. This coven is amazing filled with some of the most amazing people. There are people here from all over the world who have knowledge and wisdom in just about every witchy subject you can imagine.
I have met some of the most amazing, kind-hearted and caring people with the most beautiful of souls and I’ve made some truly wonderful friends and I’ve only been here a few weeks!
If you ever have any questions, please just reach out and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.
Hope to chat soon,
Jess

6 Likes

Merry meet @Esa! :blush:

Thank you for taking the time to share your introduction, it’s a pleasure to meet you! I hope you’ve been enjoying the forum so far- there’s always a lot to explore here!

The forum is a pretty big place, so a great place to find your bearings is by checking the weekly news post called Merry Meet Monday- here is the MMM for this week :newspaper: Please know that you are warmly invited to join all of the current and upcoming activities :infinite_roots: :sparkles:

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out! You have many friendly fellow coven members here who are happy to help or even just chat :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Welcome :relaxed: I’m Christina and I’m from New York. It’s nice meeting you! My area of expertise is energy healing. I’m a certified crystal healer and I have my reiki 1 certificate. I’m in school for sacred business mastermind. That’s basically how to run a business for our area of experience.
But I hope you have a great day/night!
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes