Hello, im new

Hello, most witches near me call me Ginger

8 Likes

@Ginger92
Welcome home Ginger! I’m Marsha from Colorado and I’m an eclectic witch :magic_wand: I’m so glad you have joined us!
:heart:

7 Likes

Hi Ginger! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Are you new to witchcraft or an established witch? I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who focuses primarily on candle and word magic. There are some Courses on-site that are great to go through, even if you’re an established witch. There are oodles of information there.

If you have any questions about the site just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

7 Likes

I’m from Louisiana. Nice to meet ya

8 Likes

Hello Amethyst, I have been practicing witchcraft for 15 years but I never really thought to lable myself. I work mainly with spirits, herbs, and crystals though.

8 Likes

Merry Meet, Im Siofra from Cape Cod, an Eclectic Witch here.

I use herbs, crystals, astrology in my craft as well as work woth nature whenever I can. We are getting ready to seed our garden & I’ve planted flowers throughout our yard.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Everyone here is very friendly & helpful. Someone will be with as sonn as they are able!

7 Likes

Nope, no need for labels. Except for the badges you earn by doing the weekly challenges, those are fun labels! LOL!

6 Likes

Merry meet @Ginger92,

Welcome to the forum! :blush: It sounds like your talents have flourished over the years- as a more experienced witch, you are very welcome to share any tips or tricks you’d like to offer in the Witchy Wisdom Category :books::sparkles:

Amethyst mentioned the challenges- these are weekly activities that focus on an aspect of magick. A new challenge begins every Wednesday here in the forum, and all those who enter receive a special title related to the challenge. If it sounds like something you would be interested in, feel free to check out this week’s Witchy Challenge :hotsprings:

Make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! You have coven full of friendly fellow magick-lovers happy to help and chat :infinite_roots:

Blessed be, Ginger! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Ginger92 Member
You are very welcome here! Sit a spell, with a cup of tea, or coffee, Any drink will do. Make some friends, learn some things and join our family.
Blessed be, stay safe, and know you are loved.
Garnet

6 Likes

Welcome @Ginger92 so nice to meet you. Looking forward to having you here and getting to know you.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.