Hello - I'm Tasha!

Hi everyone! My name is Tasha. I’m learning my way around with eyes, mind and soul wide open🥰

11 Likes

Hello there Tasha and welcome to Spells8 :blush:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here on the forum. It’s nice to meet you!

I hope you don’t mind but I moved your comment to its own post. Sometimes things can get buried and I wouldn’t want that to happen with your introduction! :heart: It’s so nice to meet you!

5 Likes

Merry meet @tasha89,

I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch with a love for travel- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

You’ve got a great attitude and when it comes to magickal learning, I’m happy to say you’ve come to the right place! Have you found the Courses yet by any chance? If not, they are a great way to deepen a favorite area of the Craft or jump in to learn a new magickal skill :books::sparkles:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to ask any Q&A! Your friendly coven community is here for you :infinite_roots: :heart:

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Welcome @tasha89! It is great to meet you! I am Siofra_Strega another moderator within the forum! I hope you are able to learn as much as you can whether through the courses as @BryWisteria suggested or if you have any other questions feel free to ask & someone will be right with you to get you pointed in the right direction! We all are very friendly & helpful, plus we love to learn & help others do the same!

I look forward to chatting with you more within the forum! Feel free to jump in on any open topic!

Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Dec 5 - 11 :full_moon: is a good place to start for happenings this week & chit chat with other coven members :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

Hi @tasha89! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m just hopping on here to welcome you to our little corner of the internet. I hope you take advantage of the courses @BryWisteria mentioned, they’re a great way to learn! I particularly like the candle magic section of the Spells101 lessons.

If you have any questions just ask, and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to chatting with you in the future!

5 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome home :infinite_roots: @tasha89

It’s nice to meet you, Tasha, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado.
There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions, just ask! Q&A Welcome to the family :people_hugging: Tasha, I’m looking forward to getting to know you better

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.