Hello! Introducing myself :)

Beth here… I discovered Spells8 some months ago and have been wanting to get deeper into Wicca. I recently have been trying my hand at spells and meditations and I really love the guided full moon meditations! I feel a special affinity to the moon, and I seem to have a connection to animals, and just nature in general… lately I have been finding myself really interested in birds, so I may pick up birdwatching as a hobby, and it may lend some tools for magic like feathers as well! I am located in southern Ontario, Canada, and am really looking forward to Samhain :slight_smile:

Thank you for letting me be here to learn. I look forward to getting to know you all!

11 Likes

Welcome! :hugs:

8 Likes

Welcome Beth. So glad you found your way here.

9 Likes

Hi! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod! Merry Meet!

A great place to start learning is the courses section & in there is a Self-Initiation.

If you have any questions, feel free to search the forum or reach out on any prior post or to create one. Someone will answer you as soon as they can. Everyone here is really nice & helpful.

7 Likes

I am noticing that already!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much everyone!

7 Likes

Hey, Beth, ¡Bienvenida!

I invite you to check out the weekly challenges posted in the forum, they are all amazing, easy for beginners, and makes you feel more comfortable with time to our spiritual way.

Don’t hesitate to share any wisdom to us, or ask anything when needed.

Blessed be! :woman_mage:

8 Likes

@Eliza_Beth merry meet! I’m Phoenix from north Alabama. I’m an eclectic but specialize in divination and kitchen and green witchery. You’ll find that everyone here is like a family. We’re glad to have you.

7 Likes

Hi Beth! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

We’re glad to have you here! Feel free to jump into any of the Activities we have going. They’re always fun and educational!

I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Merry meet @Eliza_Beth and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

Others have shared some helpful links, so just jumping in to add my voice and wish you a very warm welcome to the forum. Make yourself at home here!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Welcome!!! It’s great to have there with all of us :relaxed: I’m Christina and from New York. I love the moon, too as most witches do! Since I was a child, I remember staring at the night sky and I felt the need and want to learn more. My family couldn’t teach me. So I ended up eventually going to the library and then I found the internet!!! anyhow,it’s great to meet you!
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes

Thank you, I will get into a weekly challenge in the future! I was sad to see that I had missed the past week’s challenge for the feline friends as I would love the “amicus felium” badge one day :heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

Every so often there is a challenge catch-up where we can do two of the old challenges. You can still get amicus felium in the future. :grinning:

Welcome to Infinite Roots and Spells8!

6 Likes

Greetings @Eliza_Beth and welcome to The family. I’m Pedro from Puerto Rico, glad you’re here with us.
Blessings!

6 Likes