Hello 🌻 Introduction

Hello,

I go by Holly Gray.
My birth name means Garden of Holly. Isn’t that beautiful :heart_eyes:

I live in South Africa with hubby and my three fur babies, Biscuit, Odin and Freyja.

I love to read, if I don’t manage to fall asleep after reading just two pages. I used to lovw to paint and draw and am hoping to get back into that again soon. Hubby and I love playing board games, building puzzles and drinking whisky.

I became really interested in this new path last year, about three months into lockdown. So much has been happening that I’ve not really done much about it. But I’m in my new home and ready to live and taking everything day by day.

Have a great day :yellow_heart: :sun_with_face:

9 Likes

Hello and a very warm welcome Holly! I’m Jess from Perth, Australia.
So lovely to meet you and have you here with us.

I am very blessed to share my (well theirs, I just pay the bills) home with my fur babies, 2 miniature dachshunds, Denzel and Sari and 6 (yup count ‘em 6) pussy cats, Miles, Buffy, Bagheera, Elijah, Faith and Lilly. :paw_prints: :dog2: :black_cat:

I’m very new to the craft too. But I am learning so much. The people that you will meet here are absolutely amazing. They have so much knowledge and wisdom that covers just about any witchy and non-witch y topic that you can think of. If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can I promise, there is no such thing as a silly question here.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

May you have a truly wonderful day filled with light and magic too! :pentagram: :sun: :sparkles: :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

@HollyGray hello and welcome. Hope to chat soon

6 Likes

Merry meet @HollyGray! :blush:

Thank you for your lovely introduction- it’s a pleasure to meet you! Lockdown was a tough time, but it sounds like a wonderful seed began to grow for you during it. Congrats on finding your way to your magickal path! :sparkles:

Feel free to join in the forum activities such as weekly challenge and group ritual (held in A Sacred Space). A good place to find your bearing and get the latest news is to check the weekly news post called Merry Meet Monday (here is the news for this week!). And if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Welcome Holly! My name is Christine and I’m from Tennessee. Glad you found your way here!
There’s so much information and so many people here to guide and help.
I wish you luck on your path:)

6 Likes

Hi @HollyGray! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I love to read too, but my problem is opposite yours if I’m reading something interesting I can’t sleep. I have a kitty named Max. He’s spoilt rotted, as any good cat should be. LOL.

Since you’re new to the path I’m going to link you to the Courses section. They have oodles of good things and pointers to learn and can help you out. If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and will answer your questions.

I look forward to talking with you on the forum!

5 Likes

Welcome :relaxed:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York.
I’d love to connect with you more and hope to see you around! If you need anything please let me know
Blessed be :pray:

5 Likes

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome, for the advice and kindness :blush:
It’s Friday in SA and almost weekend :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
Be safe everyone
:sunflower::orange_heart::sunflower:

5 Likes