HELLO! Is so nice to be here

HELLO!!
my names is Juanita Pualani, im from Colombia, Im 41 and jacob´s mom
Nice to be here

17 Likes

@juanita1 Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England. I follow the fabulous god of Chaos Loki :joy:. Make yourself at home. Everyone here is lovely :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Welcome @juanita1 :wave: It’s nice to meet you! I’m Susurrus, one of the moderators here at Spells8. I hope you find your way through the site & forum :revolving_hearts: I am a mom of 3 & I’m 21 years old + 14 years of shipping & handling :laughing:

Everyone here is very friendly & helpful. We all love to learn & learn so much from others here! Feel free to ask any questions, share anything with us, jump in on any open topic or start your own! Someone will be with you as soon as they can! :two_hearts:

13 Likes

welcome to the beautiful family of Witches I am Airam from Greece Welcome!

12 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @juanita1

I’m happy you are here, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I recommend starting with the courses. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Juanita, welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

10 Likes

Hi, @juanita1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic do you like? I like candle magic and chants myself. I look forward to getting to know you!

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @juanita1 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m sure you’ll make wonderful friends here. It’s a great group of people if I do say so myself! Please make yourself at home!

11 Likes

Merry meet @juanita1 :heart:
So glad you’re here :blush:
I’m Beth. I’m from Pennsylvania. I have 2 sons, 18 and 15.
Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: and welcome to the family :infinite_roots:

11 Likes

Welcome, @juanita1! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, living in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I walk the left-hand path, with some almost inexplicable mix of both chaos and order. I think I’ve found my life’s purpose as being a guide to help others find their way and help open their paths for them, just as Hekate does. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope you feel welcome and, when you’re comfortable, feel free to join us in any topics you are interested in. :black_heart:

11 Likes

Hello @juanita1,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Please make yourself at home here! Looking forward to chatting with you more soon.

Blessed be! :sparkles:

11 Likes

Merry Meet! Welcome to the group - so glad you are here. I am fairly new here and just love it. Join in - jump in anywhere you like.

I am an eclectic solitary witch but with a great group of family and friend witches.

Blessings
Karen @Cerimoon

12 Likes

Hello Amethyst, Im from Colombia, I like magic with plants, fairies, dragons, crystals. I like to heal people and help them feel better!!
I like chanting too, and play ukelele.

10 Likes

Hello Thanks a Lot

11 Likes

Welcome!! My name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana who loves nature, magick, candles, animals, and this coven. Feel free to jump in.

11 Likes

I’m John nice to meet you no kids yet have fun here I don’t judge anyone cheers

So mote it be

11 Likes

Woo! I don’t know many people who play the ukelele. Do you use it when you chant? That would be cool!

11 Likes

Yes im learning, but is fun…

10 Likes

Good luck with learning it!

9 Likes