Hello lovely people good morning I just wanted to say a big hello

Just wanted to say good morning and to say since moving to the USA from England I have not made many friends , my choice I’m quite happy on my own ! But it’s lovely to be making new friends here xxx

15 Likes

It’s always nice to make friends and be around other like minded ppl

13 Likes

Buenos días para ti :sun_with_face:

You’ll certainly find friends here!

11 Likes

Good morning! I hope you have a great day!

I have made some lifelong friends here! It’s a great place to learn & grow.

10 Likes

Good Afternoon too my England too from India. We, my England and me, will be together soon.

8 Likes

Thank you for your lovely message . Much love mandy

9 Likes

Good afternoon to you in beautiful India ,thank you for your lovely message much love mandy .

9 Likes

Thank you white fox my heart is full .
Much love mandy .

11 Likes

Amanda Merry Meet
Jeannie I am so Happy :grin: to Meet you, I am from Sacramento!
It’s actually getting cold :cold_face: around here!
Jeannie

10 Likes

@Jeannie1 I woke this morning & can honestly say I was cold! We did have the windows opened all night, but it was in the High 40s this morning when my husband left for work. We are still in the 50s right now. Cooled down 20 degrees since last Friday! :cold_face: I have my cabin socks on today, no more bare feet outside!

9 Likes

I am belonging from 2 countries. India and United Kingdom (England mainly). So nice to meet you here.

7 Likes

Hello Jeannie, lovely to meet you too , I’m in Georgia and it’s started to cool down just today , absolutely lovely feeling inside me with this cooler weather xx

8 Likes

Siofra,
Here in Sacramento this morning :sunrise: it is a low of 60’s so it’s not as cold but I feel the change. It was raining last night! We had to cover all our equipment so it would not get damaged!
I hope you stay warm, and cozy up by the fire :fire:
Jeannie

8 Likes

Hi Amanda,
Georgia nice and I would like to visit someday! That would be nice!

9 Likes

We are hoping to make it to GA in 2022. It didn’t work out this year, but things are moving forward again!

9 Likes

Hello and a heartfelt welcome to you, @amanda44 !! Glad you’re here! :grinning:

9 Likes

Hi @amanda44! I’m glad to have made a friend in you!

8 Likes

Sometimes it can be hard to make friends in your local community physically, because of how different we all are as humans. It is hard to find like minded individuals locally, but you find them thanks to the power of the internet and communities like Spell8.

Maybe one day you will find one of your friends here on the forums live in your local neighbourhood - who knows!

Tem

7 Likes

Thank you so much ! Sending lots of love x

8 Likes