Hello Meet Robyn

Straight from Brooklyn, New York.

9 Likes

Welcome, we’re glad to have you

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @robyn6

It’s so nice to meet you, Robyn, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m so glad you joined us, I recommend starting with the courses. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Robyn, welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Hi @robyn6! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who likes candle magic and chants. If you’re not sure yet, the courses that the talented and wonderful @marsha will help you figure it out.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up and help you. I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @robyn6 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I hope you enjoy your time here with us. Feel free to hop right in!

7 Likes

Thank You So Much Megan Look Forward To Sharing & Of Course Learning As Well.

7 Likes

Thank You & The Same Electic Witch as well and I’m starting off with moon magic first being that it was astrology that bought me to you beautiful people.

6 Likes

Electic Solitary Witch excuse me.

7 Likes

Yes they are indeed thank you so much Marsha & yes I’m feeling the connection through this phone with love :heart: & magick :woman_fairy:

6 Likes

Good luck! If you have any questions, as I said, just ask!

6 Likes

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing you around the site!

6 Likes

Merry meet @robyn6,

I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum and a fellow Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. I hope to chat with you more soon!

Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.