Hello & merry meet from California!

I’m looking forward meeting some amazing people and learning as much as I can, as I am just starting out (at the age of 54 years young!) and excited about learning as much of the craft as I can.

8 Likes

Merry Meet. We are of similar age and I have only been here for a short time as well. Enjoying every moment of it and wish the same for you.

7 Likes

Thank you!

7 Likes

Merry meet @marcie and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

I love your enthusiasm- if you came to learn and grow, you have found a wonderful place to do so! I highly recommend exploring the Courses if you haven’t already found them. There are also amazing treasures of knowledge and shared experiences in the Witchy Wisdom Category. I hope you find everything you are searching for and more! :sparkles:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Welcome, @marcie! I’m Amethyst. You’re in the right place if you want to meet amazing people. This group has got them!

Keep an eye out for the Merry Meet Monday - Forum News post, because it tells you all the activities we’re doing and you learn best by doing! None of the activities press you for more than you can do, but they do encourage you to be creative. It’s fun!

I look forward to chatting with you more!

5 Likes

Welcome :blush: I’m Christina and from New York. It’s so nice to have you here! Hope you find all the resources ok. If not, give a shout and me or anyone of the amazing people here will be glad to help out. It’s a great atmosphere here. We’re all like a huge family but live all over the globe. There’s a post about this…

Hope to see you around.
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

@marcie welcome. I’m Crystal from Ohio. It’s great to meet you. Ppl here are wonderful, I hope you love it here

5 Likes

Welcome! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I have been here a little over a year & this an extension of my family. Everyone here is great, respectful, supportive, & as helpful as anyone can be.

Some great links have been shared & the only thing I can think to add is that the (Group Ritual - Aug 19) :handshake: Connection Across the Miles each week is a great place to get to know other members also. There will be a new one for this Thursday.

Look forward to speaking with you!

5 Likes

Welcome @marcie ! There are wonderfully amazing people here!

6 Likes