Hello my fellow coven members

Greetings my fellow coven members it’s nice to meet you gals and guys hope the best for you gals and guys in journey in becoming Wiccan blessed be.

5 Likes

Hi, I’m Krissie! It’s nice to meet you too! This is a wonderful place to be and came at the right time for me on my journey! I think you will find everyone very nice and helpful whenever they can be and very supportive. I look forward to speaking with you!

Blessed Be! :star2:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @phoebe1!! :wave:

Feel free to comment on any topic you like, ask anything or share a topic you’re interested in!

Also, I recommend you visit the Online Courses page and watch the videos there to start learning more!

Have a great day! :sparkles:

1 Like

Hi @phoebe1, Nice to meet you. Hope to share many conversations together. This is a great place!
Blessed Be!

1 Like

Welcome to you! I am thrilled to meet others who are finding a path that suits them. I look forward to meeting you.

1 Like

Nice to meet you krissie

2 Likes

Hi wendy nice to meet you
Blessed be

2 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @phoebe1! :heart_decoration:

We are blessed to have you join us! Like Francisco said, please feel free to jump in on any topic in the forums, or create your own to share your experiences, thoughts, and spellwork with the coven :sparkling_heart:

Are there any particular areas of magick that call to you? Perhaps crystals, herbs, divination, rituals, or something else? If not, no worries at all! This is a great place to delve deeper into areas of interest or begin exploring new aspects :books: The Complete Courses are a great guide, and there’s also the Spells8 YouTube Channel for a variety of interesting topics :grin:

It’s wonderful to meet you, and I can’t wait to talk with you more soon! Blessed Be :pray::sparkles:

I hope you have a great day today! This is a wonderful place to learn and express how you feel. Everyone is very supportive and helpful. Today is the group tea time, I hope to see you there also!

Love and Light! :star2: :star_and_crescent:

1 Like