Hello My Friends

I’m really excited about joining Spells 8 and hope to learn a lot!

11 Likes

Hi, @tina28! I said it before and I’ll say it again, welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Tell us a bit about yourself! What kind of magic are you interested in? I like candle magic and chants myself. If you’re not sure yet, the Courses will help you get started.

If you have any questions about anything, just ask and someone will pop up and help. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @tina28 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m sure you’ll learn so much here and also have much to contribute! Feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home :houses: :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

@tina28 welcome to the forum sister! I look forward getter to know you. :heartpulse::sparkles::hibiscus:

7 Likes

@tina28 Welcome to the family! Here you will find a lot of knowledge and love! I am Airam from Greece. We deal with Angelic and Elemental Magic and you are welcome!

7 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @tina28

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. It’s nice to meet you, Country Moon, and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Welcome @tina28! We are so glad you’re here!

8 Likes

Merry meet @tina28,

I saw some your posts in other threads- it’s nice to meet you officially! :blush: I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Wishing you a warm welcome! :heart:

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions- we’re a very friendly bunch! Make yourself at home here :infinite_roots: :sparkles:

Blessed be!

7 Likes

Hello @tina28 and welcome to the forum.

8 Likes

Hello @tina28 I’m Tracy from England, I have no idea what kind of witch I am :joy: but here everyone is so lovely and there’s lots to learn and do. :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.