Hello, my intro

Good morning (where I am!), I’m Bee. I’m from the Southeast US. I’ve been checking in on this forum for awhile and really enjoy all the wonderful writing and information.
I’ve always been interested in magic, and have used the extra time I’ve had over the past year to start learning more about where my interests lie, so definitely a beginner. I’ve begun teaching myself Tarot and love it! I’ve always felt drawn to the moon and am trying to be more aware of cycles. Looking forward to reading and learning!

7 Likes

@Bee12 Great to meet you. This place is amazing.

4 Likes

Hi @Bee12! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found all the Courses on the site yet? There’s oodles of good information there for someone new to the craft. Also, keep an eye out for tomorrow’s Merry Meet Monday - Forum News post, it’s an excellent way to know what’s happening in the group and get to know people.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will help you out! I look forward to chatting with you more!

3 Likes

Welcome to the Coven, @Bee12! :wave:

Thanks for your introduction! I believe in developing our Magic and using it to make a positive change in and around us. I hope you will learn and experiment with us here!

Feel free to comment on any topic you like, use the search box in the Forum or create a new topic if you can’t find what you’re looking for!

Blessed Be! :pray:

4 Likes

Merry meet and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven @Bee12 :heart:

It sounds like you have a passion for many exciting aspects of magick- and I love your enthusiasm for learning! :sparkles: Feel free to make yourself at home here in the forum and know that you are warmly invited to join any (or all!) of the current Forum Activities.

It’s a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :dove:

4 Likes

Welcome @Bee12 :hugs:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York. It’s so nice to meet you :relaxed: as you know, there’s tons of useful info here. I learn something new everyday. But most of all, it’s a warm and lovely atmosphere!!!
Blessed be :pray:

4 Likes

Welcome to The Infinite Root Coven @Bee12 , a really good place to start your path you’ll be into.

4 Likes