Hello, my name is cheyenne, this is my short story on my life

My name is Cheyenne. I live in New York. I’m a mom of 3 but 2 of my babies have crossed over and stay with us in spirit. My daughter is almost 4. We have 2 dogs, 2 cats, and I love my family. I dont have a coven, I typically am more into the heathen path. I’ve been practicing for 20 years. I’ve done so much research and soul searching I’ve learned how old my soul is, how many lives I’ve lived and where and why ive came back to this plane of existence. I’ve learned so much in my many years of research, if any want to know more, youre more than welcome to ask.
Many meet, marry part.
As above, so below.
:heart:

7 Likes

Merry meet Cheyenne @CheyMarie!

Wishing you a warm welcome to the forum and the Infinite Roots Coven :infinite_roots:

That is wonderful that you have done so much soul searching and explored your past lives. Although I do consider myself to be an Old Soul, I haven’t delved too deeply into past lives. If you have any tips or spellwork suggestions for doing so, I would love to hear them! :blush:

Know that you are very welcome to jump in on the various discussions and activities. Make yourself at home here!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

I did a lot of meditation.
And fortunately for me as I’m a intuitive medium, I learned how to open my third eye and dig into my past lives.
My favorite one I LOVE to tell is my past life in 1586, I was a powerful witch in the time of witch trials over in Europe, my husband now, in this life, (THANK GOD HE FOUND ME) was also my lover then, we were with child, (crazy enough my sister in this life) and my father in this life amongst 2 other men found me, and my lover, tied us to a stake and burned us. I remember as I stared what was my murder then, my father now in his eyes as I burned.
I came back, choose my father now to prove he didn’t end my reign of teaching my path to others but how powerful I was and have become.
As I’ve learned I’ve had 10 lives, one being a shaman. Another a civil war confederate soldier in love with a beautiful nurse. A native who fought in a bloody war against my native brothers, I took an arrow to the knee, died from an infection.
These lives I’ve lived are incredibly beautiful to make who I am in this life.
The best way to understand who you were is by understanding you in this life. Understand that, I am you, you are me, we are one with existence. We are the universe having a human body experienc❤
Any other questions?
As above, so below.

7 Likes

Welcome! With the many years of my searching of something, I’ve learned that I’m an old soul and my mission is to help others. I’ve had past life regression done and it’s a great choice I’ve made. Between that and my dreams (I love astral projection and to lucid dream) I’ve figured out so much! Not just about me but why I’m here and what I need to do. I need to make a post on just that.
I’m sorry I’m rambling on. We just met and I don’t want to scare you off :laughing: I’m also from New York.
I have 4 kids. I had a son pass right after I gave birth. So, I can familiarize myself with your pain in that situation. And I’m truly sorry for that!!!

It’s so nice to meet you! Hope to see you around!
Blessed be :pray:

4 Likes

Hi Cheyenne! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia! Welcome to the forum!

I look forward to chatting with you, it sounds as if you’ve lead some interesting lives!

3 Likes

Most definitely, can’t scare me off. Im definitely a weird one lol.
I’d love to chat more and see if we ever crossed paths before!

4 Likes

Hi Amethyst!
I have its definitely fun.
I also was my mother in this life’s sister at one point :rofl:
Almost everyone in my life now, I’ve had some sort of past life where we met, or crossed paths.
Only a few I have just met in this life.

4 Likes

Beautifully said, Cheyenne. Thank you for sharing this wisdom about exploring lives- both past and the current! :pray::heart:

Blessed be :sparkles:

4 Likes

I’m Siofra & an Eclectic Witch from Cape Cod. I am working on my 3rd eye & getting back to meditation. I have some things going on so I don’t have much time to myself as of late. I will get there. I would love to know more about how to go about working on past lives. It’s something I have often found myself wondering about… especially when I am doing my family tree & I get lost in the times that I am working with.

I hope to talk to you more! Have a great day! :star2:

3 Likes

Welcome CheyMarie. There’s an old saying, “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang in there.”
Hang with us a while and we’ll a learn about each other.

5 Likes

I’ll stay as long as I’m needed
I will leave when im wanted.
I float along the world lightly touching the lives I need to meet in this life.
Wisdom is my lesson I teach, learning is what I came to do.

5 Likes

@CheyMarie Merry meet. I’m Megan from Alabama. I’m also an eclectic and I’m also an empath and I’ve recently started noticing that i sometimes seem to have premonitions about things. I’ve also started exploring my past lives and connections to certain people but I cant seem to find any way to get anything other than a basic idea. If you have any pointers that could help I’d love to hear about it. I’m so glad you were drawn to the forum. Blessed be

5 Likes

I meditated a lot.
My third eye opens best when I sleep.
Spirits come to me, or My guides show me what I need to see.
I’m definitely a lot of things rolled into one human mass.
I love the fact im a sensitive too!
Knowing that energies aren’t mine and who they actually belong to, helps me know when it’s a human showing me what it feels of a spirit.
But meditation is key to my success

5 Likes