Hello my nickname is Tink

My name is Christine. I am 41 years old and have been married for a little over a year to my beautiful wife Becky. I am a disabled veteran so I have lots of spare time. Being Wiccan has been one of the biggest joys in my life but lost my way after my mom passed away in 2012. I have struggled with my faith since, I’m at a point in my life that I need to change that.

10 Likes

Congratulations to you and your wife, Christine! I wish you all joy and happiness. Thank you for your service, too. I am so glad you found your path crossing with Spells8. I think you will find we are a diverse and loving group. There are lots of helpful videos, tutorials and “shares” by other members. I hope you find a happy home in our company.
I am 68 and live in Ohio. I take care of my 95 year old Dad. He served as a Naval Pilot in WWII. Some days I don’t know who has the best end of that arrangement. He is a true blessing in my day. Be well, Christine! Visit often, Berta

3 Likes

Welcome, @christine8! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Congratulations on the marriage and thank you for your service. We have plenty of Activities for you to join in and that may help spark your faith. If you have any questions just pop up and ask and someone will answer your question for you. I hope to see you frequenting the forum. Nice to meet you!

3 Likes

Welcome! I hope you find the answers your looking for! This is a really great community. :slight_smile:
We are happy to have you.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome :slight_smile: :sparkling_heart: it’s very nice to meet you! I’m Christina and from New York. I think you’ll like it here. If you need anything, don’t hesitate! Or, you could create a post asking for help. Hope you have a great day!
Blessed be

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I’m disabled and from Cape Cod, MA, USA. Thank you for your service! I felt the same way when I found Spells8 and I love it. I think you will find the most supportive people here and always willing to help. I loved the classes and I hope you do too. They are good for beginners or seasoned witches. The printables are great too. I hope to talk to you some more in the forums! :star2: :heart:

4 Likes

Welcome!!! Hope you enjoy all the Wonderful benefits Spells8 has to offer. And a Big Thank You For SERVING…

5 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @Christine8 (Tink) :heart:

It sounds like you have had ups and downs along the way, but I am glad your path has led you here now. The forums are very blessed to have you join us!

Please feel free to make yourself at home as you explore the forums and reconnect with your faith. May I ask if there are any aspects in particular that you study/are interested in? As others have mentioned, the courses are a great place to dig in and get involved :grin:

It is a pleasure to meet you and I am looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes