Hello My Sistars!

Hi There! Just wanted to take the time to introduce myself. My name is Nina. I am 33 and from TN. Aries. When I came across this site, I was super excited and have already added notes and ingredients to different oils to one of my many journals lol. I am grateful for a group like this, to have so many people to relate to without judgment of any kind. I’m pretty much a loner. No friends and not close to family as I should be but oddly, that’s by choice. Anyhow, Happy FriYay and @MeganB, I am interested in a reading from you if you have a moment and still offering. Thank you all for having me.

11 Likes

Hi there! Yes, I’m still doing Freebie Friday today :blush: you can find the link here → Freebie Friday :sparkles: October 21st

And nice to meet you!

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your reply. I am excited! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Hi @ninaamethyst!!! Welcome to the group!!! Happy Friday!! (woo! friday!!! :partying_face: ) Everyone here is so nice and welcoming and everyone is willing to answer any questions you have! Again, welcome to the group!!! Blessed be!

7 Likes

@youngea Hellooo :purple_heart: Thank you for your warm welcome! I hope you have a fantastical and magickal weekend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Ninaamethyst Welcome! I also happened onto Spells 8 and I can’t even begin to tell you how absolutely wonder everyone here is. Neve be afraid to ask any question you have; someone will answer you. I am a loner as well and family…? This is the only family I have. I cannot be any happier to have “come home”. Blessed Be

Medea

6 Likes

Hello Nina,
:smile: pleasure meeting you I recently jumped on here just like you. I am an introvert in many respects and I too come from a small family who I decided too keep a low profile from. I am 45 and a Pisces who just started doing youtube videos.

7 Likes

Hi @ninaamethyst! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I like your name! LOL! Glad to have you here! Have you found the Courses yet or just the spells? Both are really great on this site!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will come by to answer. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Hello and Welcome home :infinite_roots: @ninaamethyst

It’s nice to meet you! I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. I am looking forward to getting to know you better!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always
The Other Marsha

6 Likes

@ninaamethyst welcome sister. Im Christeena and im 42. U will find so many like minded brothers and sisters here who will welcome and accept all of u with open arms without condescension. If u have questions all u have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. U will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again welcome!!!

8 Likes

Merry meet Nina @ninaamethyst!

It’s a pleasure to meet you- I hope you’ve been finding everything you were searching for (and more)! :blush:

I think you’ll fit right in here in the coven- many of us are solitary in our practices! I personally find an online coven to be the best of both worlds- you get the privacy and intimacy of your own unique practice, but with the support and encouragement of a coven right at your fingertips. I hope you enjoy your time here- you are very welcome in this space! :heart::infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Whoa, I will have to check you out. YouTube is my only social media lol

5 Likes

Thank you so much! and you know I love your name too! lol Something about those Amethysts :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It is a pleasure to meet you as well. I would say I agree with you. :slight_smile: and I am so happy to have this coven :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Hi There! Thank you for your warm welcome. I am excited and I bet Colorado is super cool :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you so much! It feels good to be accepted, I must admit :purple_heart: so grateful to have found my tribe.

4 Likes

Is it your birthstone? It’s mine. And it’s so pretty and purple. LOL!

4 Likes

Awww we’re very happy to have you here too! :infinite_roots: :blush: Make yourself at home!

Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

No not my birthstone though I wish lol my birthstone is Diamond but I love Amethyst. It was the very first crystal I connected with so it will always be dear to me. It being a purple is just a plus because purple is my favorite color lol

4 Likes

I would love to support you on YouTube! What is your name on there so I can find you?

4 Likes