Hello my witchy friends

Hello my names amber and I’m 32 years old. I’m new to the practice and looking for witchy friends. I live in Atlanta ga and I’m going through a very hard time right now so any kind of company would help…

15 Likes

@amber57 welcome home sister. Im 42 and in NC. U will find everyone here is super nice and very helpful. Just reach out to any of us.

9 Likes

Hi amber I’m Christina I’m also 32 and I am also new to the practice I am also looking for like minded friends and I live in south east to lol I live in Birmingham
Al I travel thorough ATL Al the time to see my husband who works out of town a lot.

9 Likes

Hello, @amber57! I am far to the northwest in Nevada. so my company will be virtual on Infinite Roots :infinite_roots: Reach out with questions and we will try to help. I recommend you join the weekly challenge and the Thursday virtual gathering.

8 Likes

Welcome and Merry Meet! My name is Amaris (Jessica) and I’m from Houston, TX. I am an eclectic pagan green witch that has been actively practicing for about 2.5 years. I’ve know about the Craft since I was a teenager when my Mom converted from Irish Catholicism to it.

This online coven/forum is a wonderful place to be! Everyone is intelligent and full of information that they are ready to share, all you have to do is ask! The Q&A thread is available for any questions you may have as you join us and continue along your path.

If you have not yet, I recommend checking out the Spells8 Complete Courses as they cover many topics. I also personally like the Daily Correspondences and Lunar Spell as a guide to incorporate magick into my daily life.

Again, Welcome to our coven and Merry Meet!!

7 Likes

@amber57
Welcome to spells8. Here you will find a group of like-minded individuals who came together to learn or improve their Magick and also found a family.
Garnet-Keeper of Knowledge

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @amber57

I am Marsha, an Eclectic Witch from Colorado. I am happy to meet you, Amber. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here, so you are in the right place. I hope you enjoy the forum and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

With Love :heart: and Magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Hi @amber57! I’m Amethyst from West Virginia. Welcome to the forum!

We’re always here to lend a hand. You’ve come to a very welcoming place. Let us know how we can help and we’ll try. I look forward to getting to know you better.

5 Likes

Hi @amber57 and welcome! I am a green witch and love herbs, the forest, and water magic and I have a big garden, 2 dogs :dog: :dog: and a Cat :cat:. I’m from New England. There’s a ton to learn in the forum, the classes and from everybody here and I look forward to getting to know you and keeping you company - most of all helping in your quest for whatever it is you seek! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Hi there! I’m Ailey and I’m not far from Atlanta myself! Welcome to the forum! I’m excited to get to know you!

5 Likes

Merry meet @amber57 and welcome to the forum! :blush:

I am so sorry to hear that you’re going through a hard time- sending positive energy and love your way :heart: Have you found the Energy Exchange Circle yet? It is one of the many activities here in the forum and is open to all coven members- it is a good place to get positive energy and support when you are in need :handshake: :infinite_roots:

Please make yourself at home here and know that you have your coven at your back- if you need any help, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Tell us how you’re doing @amber57, we are here for you!!! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.